Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,853 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Prestigio Multipad 4 PMP5297C_Quad Root and Rom

Tip us?

PMPTim
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet Prestigio Multipad 4 PMP5297C_Quad Root and Rom

Hi

I currently own a Prestigio Multipad 4 9.7 5297c_Quad
Flashed from FW1.03 to FW 1.07
Rooted with a Chinese Rooting app, all working fine without any issues

1. Is there any way to change the Language of the Chinese app or to remove the rooting with another rooting app but leave the device rooted (English)??

2. Roms - Ive been looking all over the internet for a custom Rom but no one out there has a custom rom for this Manufacture, can someone please point me in the right direction.

Londarth
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMPTim View Post
Hi

I currently own a Prestigio Multipad 4 9.7 5297c_Quad
Flashed from FW1.03 to FW 1.07
Rooted with a Chinese Rooting app, all working fine without any issues

1. Is there any way to change the Language of the Chinese app or to remove the rooting with another rooting app but leave the device rooted (English)??

2. Roms - Ive been looking all over the internet for a custom Rom but no one out there has a custom rom for this Manufacture, can someone please point me in the right direction.
Can you please post a link to that app that you are talking about? Cant seem to find a way to root it with 1.07 firmware.

veber
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Советую

Достаточно быстрый и очень приятно выглядящий аппарат! Имею большой опыт работы с устройствами на андроиде, поэтому проблем с взаимопониманием не возникало. Очень порадовала комплектация и набор предустановленных программ. *Фирменный офисный софт пришел крайне кстати) Все приложения загружаются быстро, работают в режиме мультизадачности!