Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 53,797 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootloader

Tip us?
 
Andrija231
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 164
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default Bootloader

Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??
 
St.Jimmy90
Old
#2  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 135
Posts: 576
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Frankfurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231 View Post
Why doesn't sony send me unlock key to email ? I followed their guide :http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions , and have sent one request last night, and one this morning, but nothing arrived to my mail. How much time should pass, for them to send me the key ??
Did you check you spam and junk folders?
 
Andrija231
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 164
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90 View Post
Did you check you spam and junk folders?
Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
 
St.Jimmy90
Old
#4  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 135
Posts: 576
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Frankfurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231 View Post
Yes i have checked them too many times

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?
 
Andrija231
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 164
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90 View Post
Are you sure that you typed your email correctly without any typos?
Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
 
St.Jimmy90
Old
#6  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 135
Posts: 576
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Frankfurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija231 View Post
Yes I did it very carefully. From your writing I assume the key should be sent immediately?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
I'm sure I got mine immediately.... sry mate, but I can't help you on that
 
Andrija231
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 164
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90 View Post
I'm sure I got mine immediately.... sry mate, but I can't help you on that
Thanks for the answers. I'll try from other mail..

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
 
Andrija231
Old
#8  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 164
Join Date: Feb 2012
It just arrived, on second email
 
St.Jimmy90
Old
#9  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 135
Posts: 576
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Frankfurt
I'm glad to hear that
"We're here for a good time, not a long time" - Colin McRae
You can't control the wind, but you can set your sails
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” - Mark Twain

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about … more

Stream Your Media Files with the New Version of Droid Sync Manager

Android is a Linux-based operating system, but this fact doesn’t put … more

Old but Gold Internet Browser is a Blast from the Past

A Web browser is one of these applications that we can’t live without. We useit … more

Real-World Battery Saving Tips for Android – XDA Developer TV

You need Real-World Battery Saving Tips for your Android device. Our … more