Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,156 Members 39,986 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Differents rom for tf701?

Tip us?
 
ogzhnpcmn
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default Differents rom for tf701?

We have cm11 and cromi x (thanks for the developers by the way) but i like omni rom and pac rom. Does anybody know they gonna release?
 
aenews
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogzhnpcmn View Post
We have cm11 and cromi x (thanks for the developers by the way) but i like omni rom and pac rom. Does anybody know they gonna release?
What exactly do you need from those ROMs? If you like OMNI's multi-window feature, it is available as an XPOSED module that you can install on any ROM (XMultiWindow).
 
ogzhnpcmn
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aenews View Post
What exactly do you need from those ROMs? If you like OMNI's multi-window feature, it is available as an XPOSED module that you can install on any ROM (XMultiWindow).
i like pa's halo, ui utilization, omni's app switch and the name ofc

But i prefer halo to most of them. Can we get halo's full working version to cromix or cyannogen?
 
aenews
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogzhnpcmn View Post
i like pa's halo, ui utilization, omni's app switch and the name ofc

But i prefer halo to most of them. Can we get halo's full working version to cromix or cyannogen?
If you like Halo better than MultiWindow, you can use the XPOSED module XHaloFloatingWindow ported from PA. I think that you should use one or another and not both simultaneously though.
 
ogzhnpcmn
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Nov 2012
Thanks for the answers, i used xposed module at my phone and well i understand why i dont need it

But for tablet i dont try it yet. I still not rooted and i will send my tablet to the service.

Galaxy Nexus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes