Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[STOCK][C6843][Brazil][4.3] 14.2.A.1.136 [FTF][LB/UB]

OP dbolivar

2nd February 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo, Brazil
Thanks Meter: 314
 
274 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
For my Brazilian fellow users, I've just created and uploaded 14.2.A.1.136 C6843 FTF (latest official Sony 4.3 firmware). This is ONLY for the Brazilian Z Ultra model C6843.

If someone is wondering, this model is the same as the C6833 except it includes a digital TV tuner. So, while users with the C6843 can usually flash C6833 firmwares without issues (except losing the digital TV tuner function), I don't recommend the opposite.

This FTF should work on both locked and unlocked bootloaders.

@hamdogg , feel free to add this FTF to your FTF Depository.

Thanks:

@Apollo89 for his tutorial on FTF creation ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334653 )
@Androxyde for his awesome Flashtool, without which this FTF could not have been created.

Download link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!lENQyDKT!QkZm5K...JecdfpKsSRxhDQ
Last edited by dbolivar; 2nd February 2014 at 03:36 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dbolivar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #2  
hamdogg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,025
 
1,511 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbolivar

For my Brazilian fellow users, I've just created and uploaded 14.2.A.1.136 C6843 FTF (latest official Sony 4.3 firmware). This is ONLY for the Brazilian Z Ultra model C6843.

If someone is wondering, this model is the same as the C6833 except it includes a digital TV tuner. So, while users with the C6843 can usually flash C6833 firmwares without issues (except losing the digital TV tuner function), I don't recommend the opposite.

This FTF should work on both locked and unlocked bootloaders.

@hamdogg , feel free to add this FTF to your FTF Depository.

Thanks:

@Apollo89 for his tutorial on FTF creation ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334653 )
@Androxyde for his awesome Flashtool, without which this FTF could not have been created.

Download link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!lENQyDKT!QkZm5K...JecdfpKsSRxhDQ

Yeah I will. Nice work finding it! There were at least 3 members that wanted the Brazilian FTF
Last edited by hamdogg; 2nd February 2014 at 07:24 AM.
2nd February 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #3  
Feodorus 4PDA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Khabarovsk
Thanks Meter: 37
 
132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
digital TV tuner as the exact name apk in sysytem/app?
2nd February 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo, Brazil
Thanks Meter: 314
 
274 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feodorus 4PDA

digital TV tuner as the exact name apk in sysytem/app?

It's SemcTvLauncher.apk. The kernel is also slightly different, as it's compiled with support for the tuner hardware.
10th February 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
flashing this do delete my partitions?
11th February 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #6  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,527
 
3,195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbfortes

flashing this do delete my partitions?

as it is an FTF then by default it will wipe the data partition, in flashtool you have the option of "un-ticking" the wipe data, but it might end up that you have an unstable firmware with lots of crashes.
The Following User Says Thank You to blueether For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

as it is an FTF then by default it will wipe the data partition, in flashtool you have the option of "un-ticking" the wipe data, but it might end up that you have an unstable firmware with lots of crashes.

Thanks man!
26th March 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Has anybody received the 4.4 update for the brazilian variant?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes