Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,870 Members 50,782 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Free][App][Google News Reader] Feedbacks wanted for my news reader app. Ideas neede

Tip us?

mpdayii
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Needs dark theme.... For those of us with inverted phone and out tablets. I've installed this on my tab, plus my note 3....but would rather have dark background then this light one. Just my opinion, but good job with app... Further testing then I'll leave 5 star review! And like everyone else requests.... Widget please!!

Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mpdayii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

b7898
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Thanks mpdayii, I am working on the widget right now. Hopefully I can finish with that and work on the dark theme soon. Thanks for the support.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

b7898
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Hi mpdayii, I have just finished a dark theme. You are right I now also prefer the dark background It should be released in a few hours on play store. V1.14 Dark theme support. Widget should be ready next week. Thanks again for your support

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to b7898 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

b7898
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Hi mpday, v1.19 Veeder now has widget support. Please update and have a try thanks again for you feedback and suggestions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

killall
Old
Thanks Meter 307
Hi. I like the widget. Very similar to BBC News stack widget 😎. It would be nice if it had similar behaviour where it takes you to the story that you select rather than the first unread.
Keep up the good work. This is developing into a very nice app.
i9505 - Stock 4.4.2 / N7 FLO - CleanRom 2.6 / Chromecast - Eureka 2.0
Quote:
A hacker to me is someone creative who does wonderful things.......Tim Berners-Lee

b7898
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Hi killall, as your suggestion I have updated the widget to take you to the article you selected from the widget. Thanks for the suggestion and support. Thanks again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to b7898 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

b7898
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Veeder now has new layouts and Google Trends.

b7898
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
New UI Please have a try.