FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

LTE speeds took a dump .

939 posts
Thanks Meter: 89

By Limeybastard, Senior Member on 26th March 2014, 03:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Not sure what is going on, same place same home locations and last two days my results are the following typically.?

26th March 2014, 03:38 AM |#2  
Morgan Hill, CA
Thanks Meter: 371

More
probably throttled
26th March 2014, 03:45 AM |#3  
Flag Mesa AZ
Thanks Meter: 604

More
PM sent.
The Following User Says Thank You to krelvinaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2014, 04:12 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Spring Hill, FL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guaneet

probably throttled

Why would I be throttled after merely using 550 meg of data? I am also on the unlimited data plan.
26th March 2014, 04:27 AM |#5  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 2,209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard

Why would I be throttled after merely using 550 meg of data? I am also on the unlimited data plan.

LTE not stable by us yet.we have 1 tower and they been doing some updating. Shut ur lte off and go with 4g. They gonna be while.

TWEAKED N3
26th March 2014, 04:34 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Spring Hill, FL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

LTE not stable by us yet.we have 1 tower and they been doing some updating. Shut ur lte off and go with 4g. They gonna be while.

TWEAKED N3

I appreciate your comment as usual. But the bandwidth used to be okay on LTE until recently. Just not sure why recently it went south? Like I mentioned earlier I was getting approx 10 down and 3 or so up. Yeah. 3G ( 4G ) seems stable still, approx 9 up and 2 dowm all the time.
26th March 2014, 04:37 AM |#7  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 2,209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard

I appreciate your comment as usual. But the bandwidth used to be okay on LTE until recently. Just not sure why recently it went south? Like I mentioned earlier I was getting approx 10 down and 3 or so up. Yeah. 3G ( 4G ) seems stable still, approx 9 up and 2 dowm all the time.

I called Friday. That what the tech told me. They doing updates and testing. Could be over a month. Was having bad data speeds. That why he told me to shut it off.

TWEAKED N3
26th March 2014, 03:10 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Spring Hill, FL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

I called Friday. That what the tech told me. They doing updates and testing. Could be over a month. Was having bad data speeds. That why he told me to shut it off.

TWEAKED N3

Getting my typical speeds test results now, but I just tried to upload an image to Photobucket and the progress bar remained static had to use wi fi.

I am thinking there must be doing something to my local tower perhaps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread