Default Trying to connect from 1 S3 to 2 bluetooth speakers

I've done a search on these boards as well as web searches. Thought maybe you all could help me out here.

This isn't necessarily only S3 related, but since I'm connecting my S3 I figured this might be the right place to post my question.

I am using an S3 stock android 4.3 -Sprint (I know, I know... haven't rooted) and have purchased a Harman Kardon Onyx Bluetooth speaker. I'm extremely impressed with the sound of the speaker and want to get a second one, however I don't know if there is a way to send Bluetooth signal from one audio source (my S3) to two Bluetooth speakers at once. Not necessarily looking to get 'stereo' sound, but the ability to play the same audio in 2 rooms or on 2 speakers at the same time would be great.

Anyway, the only impractical solution I found is for the Note3 - basically you need 2 Note3's and then sync them to each other via an app and send each to one of the 2 speakers streaming the same audio. Not really what I was looking for...and I don't own a Note3, let alone 2 of them.

I do have a Gal Tab2 and Gal Tab 7510, but I'd like to be able to send from my handset if possible.

Any ideas? Maybe an app? Even creative ideas like a separate unit that will take the Bluetooth signal and split it to 2? Not ideal unless it's a small battery powered unit, but worth a shot. I'm open to ideas...

Thanks in advance!

Rick