Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,222 Members 45,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Love this theme?
YES 5 62.50%
NO 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

[LG G2] Homescreen CozyWall reloaded JX!

Tip us?

Jerome-X
Old
(Last edited by Jerome-X; 28th March 2014 at 01:58 PM.) Reason: new version added
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143
Thumbs up [LG G2] Homescreen CozyWall reloaded JX!

Gentleman,

this is my personally reloaded version of the CozyWall Theme for LG G2 on Android 4.2.2
If you want to create your personal for example like mine homescreen use the tools which are provided in the LG G2 Themes and Apps Section or download them also from my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/04zfwzj368loosk/hVVWfTNB_B
I removed the lame weather and replaced the wallpaper. All icons are the same like in the freaky CozyWall Theme.
The theme is reduced from 40MB to 20MB

Installation and workaround:

Install this this as a normal APK in the Homescreen section. After installation pick this theme and apply. Return to screen, you will see the standard homescreen is set, apply the homescreen "Cozywall" again. Set and done.

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU, OR THIS APP, CAUSE TO YOUR PHONE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Have fun! and give me a thanks
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cozywall_reloaded_JX!.jpg
Views:	7974
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	2651425

NEW! GREEN VERSION - Size reduced to 18.4MB instead of 20MB see in my dropbox folder!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jerome-X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ingoljosh
Old
Thanks Meter 227

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome-X View Post
Gentleman,

this is my personally reloaded version of the CozyWall Theme for LG G2 on Android 4.2.2
If you want to create your personal for example like mine homescreen use the tools which are provided in the LG G2 Themes and Apps Section
Can you please explain how to create your personal and where to get the tools provided by LG Thanks

Jerome-X
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143

chaki-
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingoljosh View Post
Can you please explain how to create your personal and where to get the tools provided by LG Thanks
Actually you need just apk sign tool. But it isn't easy. You got to replace and resize if you must some icons etc.
Rename apk to zip and unpack it. Then mess with it. Zip it rename it to apk and sign it. That's the quick tutorial. For more use search mate

Maybe Levi Strauss should sue Apple too. He came up with the single button concept on pants first. Apple copied him...........

HTC - was great
Moto - is good'ish
LG G2- the best phone i had (for now)

BySezerSimsek
Old
Thanks Meter 12
thanks working

NWinfuse
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Is there any chance you could alter this theme so that the wood dock behind the dock icons is removed, this would make this theme compatible with kit Kat as well. The theme does work on kit Kat as well but looks odd with the dock when using transparent bottom controls in kit Kat.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
LG Optimus G Pro E-980
Stock rooted and tweaked by me

Motorola Xoom
CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies