Cubot C9+ OS Options

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By BNCrew, Junior Member on 26th March 2014, 05:41 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi there, firstly I hope I'm posting in the correct place but if I'm not please accept my sincerest preemptive apologies and feel free too relocate me to the appropriate thread.

Here's my saga, I recently got a Cubot C9+, it's a genuinely good phone which I'm quite happy with however it's not without problems. It came with Android 4.2.2 installed, after getting it I ran the manufacturers update however a lot of my SMS messages are not getting to me, I have tried everything including new sim, alternative SMS apps etc and still no joy at all. On top of that it is a little laggy, I'm wondering if theres any alternative Operating Systems I can use on it? I found some fantastic roms for my old Xperia X8 and X10 mini pro but there doesn't seem to be much for this phone, I wouldnt mind downgrading to an older operating system either. I would prefer not to have to mess about with the firmware if possible as I managed to brick a phone or two in my past and just dont have money for another one right now.

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated and again sorry if I have posted in the wrong place.
Many thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread