Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,289 Members 36,153 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4.2.2] Color OS [ jfltevzw ]

Tip us?

twith70
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Safestrap compatable?

Will this work with Safestrap on MK2?

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,444

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by twith70 View Post
Will this work with Safestrap on MK2?
Nope. Only TW SafeStrap compatible ROMs for you [emoji17]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

twith70
Old
Thanks Meter 4
"Nope. Only TW SafeStrap compatible ROMs for you"

Thanks. I think it is great devs put out great ROMs for the end user. I really do think the OP's should be more informative though. At least tell us what will work and what is compatable. This ROM is not the only one with very little information, some of the big names are very vague as well. I am new to the S4 and come here looking for ways to optimize my phone, it would be nice to have reliable information posted in the ROM details how to install.

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,444

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Thanks. I think it is great devs put out great ROMs for the end user. I really do think the OP's should be more informative though. At least tell us what will work and what is compatable. This ROM is not the only one with very little information, some of the big names are very vague as well. I am new to the S4 and come here looking for ways to optimize my phone, it would be nice to have reliable information posted in the ROM details how to install.
I understand your frustration. I think the devs who have a rom that works for multiple devices/carriers just forget about the few phones/carriers that do have limitations like that.

Check this thread out. Lot of good information to get you going
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2606501

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

krazie1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,704
Interesting OS, thanks man. Hit the OP's "Thanks" button he definitely deserves it
Tquetski Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

Sure let me go back and edit 30 threads with a device specific FAQ to cover the general issues which will take a while for me to garner because I only own 1/30
Tquetski Old
Thanks Meter 0
Meanwhile if someone wants to adb their stock firmware for me I could maybe make some stuff you could use with safestrap, but when I make this offer it never pans out because very rarely does someone want to actually get their hands dirty

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]