FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[REQ] Default Digital Clock Widget

Thanks Meter: 4
 
By Spunkiest, Senior Member on 26th March 2014, 10:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey,


I was trying to install the S5 digital clock on my note and I forgot to backup the stock version. I now have no digital clock widget or lockscreen :|
Has anyone got a link to the stock samsung version so I can have it back on my lockscreen and homescreen?
 
 
26th March 2014, 10:39 PM |#2  
Mr.Bola's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everytime Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 1,016
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkiest

Hey,


I was trying to install the S5 digital clock on my note and I forgot to backup the stock version. I now have no digital clock widget or lockscreen :|
Has anyone got a link to the stock samsung version so I can have it back on my lockscreen and homescreen?

You are install normal apk or put system
26th March 2014, 10:44 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bola

You are install normal apk or put system

I out it in the system and that's where I messed up. Is there a way to recover it or will I need to look for a download?
26th March 2014, 10:50 PM |#4  
Mr.Bola's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everytime Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 1,016
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkiest

I out it in the system and that's where I messed up. Is there a way to recover it or will I need to look for a download?

Go to setting/aplication manager click Clock(Digital) uninstall updates.
26th March 2014, 10:54 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bola

Go to setting/aplication manager click Clock(Digital) uninstall updates.



Just had a llook and I can't see the digital clock app?? Not sure what has happens here, I checked gje app folder and its on their, I clicked it and it just says "unable to install app"
26th March 2014, 11:16 PM |#6  
Mr.Bola's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everytime Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 1,016
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkiest

Just had a llook and I can't see the digital clock app?? Not sure what has happens here, I checked gje app folder and its on their, I clicked it and it just says "unable to install app"

Look ss
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshots_2014-03-27-00-03-31.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	2652193  
27th March 2014, 07:26 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bola

Look ss


I found it, it was in my disabled app section. All I can do is clear the cache but even that doesn't do anything. All of the other options are greyed out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes