Should You Get Wear? Wearer’s Practical Observations

Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in … more

SlimRoms: Updates on the Horizon

SlimRoms’ website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but … more

Your Favorite Wireless Charger?

Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature … more

ASUS US Invites Developers at XDA to Special Event

ASUS has built a solid name over the years for their computer components, but in the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[REQ] Default Digital Clock Widget

26th March 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Hey,


I was trying to install the S5 digital clock on my note and I forgot to backup the stock version. I now have no digital clock widget or lockscreen :|
Has anyone got a link to the stock samsung version so I can have it back on my lockscreen and homescreen?
26th March 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #2  
Mr.Bola's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everytime Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 1,006
 
841 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkiest

Hey,


I was trying to install the S5 digital clock on my note and I forgot to backup the stock version. I now have no digital clock widget or lockscreen :|
Has anyone got a link to the stock samsung version so I can have it back on my lockscreen and homescreen?

You are install normal apk or put system
26th March 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bola

You are install normal apk or put system

I out it in the system and that's where I messed up. Is there a way to recover it or will I need to look for a download?
26th March 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #4  
Mr.Bola's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everytime Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 1,006
 
841 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkiest

I out it in the system and that's where I messed up. Is there a way to recover it or will I need to look for a download?

Go to setting/aplication manager click Clock(Digital) uninstall updates.
26th March 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bola

Go to setting/aplication manager click Clock(Digital) uninstall updates.



Just had a llook and I can't see the digital clock app?? Not sure what has happens here, I checked gje app folder and its on their, I clicked it and it just says "unable to install app"
26th March 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #6  
Mr.Bola's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everytime Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 1,006
 
841 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkiest

Just had a llook and I can't see the digital clock app?? Not sure what has happens here, I checked gje app folder and its on their, I clicked it and it just says "unable to install app"

Look ss
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshots_2014-03-27-00-03-31.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	2652193  
27th March 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bola

Look ss


I found it, it was in my disabled app section. All I can do is clear the cache but even that doesn't do anything. All of the other options are greyed out.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes