Continuous application error the camera in I9070

26th March 2014, 11:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Brzeg
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hello I am looking for help with my Galaxy S Advance I still have a camera application error. They manage to work with sometimes but rarely, I had already different roms and the phone was on and still nothing. Motherboard and the camera itself are efficient because it said service. Now I have a rom "Carbon_Janice_KK-4.4.2_Build8" are any suggestions.
27th March 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,394

7,510 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piczonek4

Hello I am looking for help with my Galaxy S Advance I still have a camera application error. They manage to work with sometimes but rarely, I had already different roms and the phone was on and still nothing. Motherboard and the camera itself are efficient because it said service. Now I have a rom "Carbon_Janice_KK-4.4.2_Build8" are any suggestions.

Flash stock JB with Odin and see if it works there. Do factory reset. If that do not work, then probably it is not about software.
28th March 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Brzeg
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

Flash stock JB with Odin and see if it works there. Do factory reset. If that do not work, then probably it is not about software.

I did as you wrote and so much still does not work while the front already working. Or maybe rear camera broke down as front acts motherboard is rather good?
29th March 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #4  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,394

7,510 posts
More
Quote:

I did as you wrote and so much still does not work while the front already working. Or maybe rear camera broke down as front acts motherboard is rather good?

I am not sure, you better go to service centre. If you did factory reset too, then probably it is not software problem.
29th March 2014, 08:23 AM   |  #5  
Flag Southern Borneo Island
Thanks Meter: 278

686 posts
More
Quote:

Have you already tried a third party camera app? If they found a problem as you mentioned above means it was exactly what was said by the @shut_down
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread