FORUMS

[Q] HTC Evo 3D overheated and won't turn on

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By wingeldash, Junior Member on 18th March 2014, 06:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Last night I plugged my Evo in to charge while I slept, and it ended up getting mixed into my bed in the process. When I woke up it was under a pillow. burning hot, so I unplugged it. This phone has a history of overheating but not that often and never to the point where it doesn't work, but this time the screen wouldn't turn on. The red light flashed weakly a couple times like it was trying to start itself back up but nothing. I took the battery out and cooled the phone and battery for 20 minutes and tried again, nothing until I plugged it back in, and then it was just the red light, I want to try charging it more but I'm worried that could wreck it for good. Also, I bought the phone off ebay through a commercial seller, but it's on Rogers through my dad's company so I could get it looked at if I have to. Help?
 
 
27th March 2014, 12:43 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Overheating
I have had this type of overheating as well, and my phone works fine. You may want to get yours checked though, because I have a feeling your MB
is burnt. Were you overclocking it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes