Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,209 Members 48,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

looking for a ROM with built in speaker booster

Tip us?

philly0128
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default looking for a ROM with built in speaker booster

With all the ROM's out i'm looking for a ROM that has a built in phone call volume booster. My S3 running illusion had this built in. I would like to find a rom with this running KK. So if anyone is aware please let me know..

Thanks.

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2596
Search yourself. I already know of a few Roms that have it built in. Its easy to find out by reading the first posts of all Roms where the features are listed. So go and read.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone

philly0128
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653 View Post
Search yourself. I already know of a few Roms that have it built in. Its easy to find out by reading the first posts of all Roms where the features are listed. So go and read.

If you know of a few Roms then point them out. I'm not looking for those that have the viper or dspmanager, that just controls media. I'm looking for a volume booster so that when i'm on a phone call the option to increase the volume of the call button would display. Now unless I over looked it, I have not found anyone listing that in the feature with kitkat.

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13658
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653 View Post

^^^ This ^^^

As XDA is not a support site, members are encouraged to do their own research and reading into what they need or desire.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe