Few issues need help!!!! :)

OP Kwonyx

22nd March 2014, 07:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have a Cappy for sometime now and my power button no longer works Lol. If I pull the battery and reinsert it it will work. But in order to get my screen to work I now have to plug the charger in and use my Cappy till my screen times out. I have tried all the unlocking apps and slide to unlocks and nothing works.

So my next issue ....I have always wanted to root it and I have never done a root before. Can anyone help or guide me through the process ? I have heard that rooting and running a different ROM may work and fix my power button. Seeing as its not a hardware issue but a software issue.
27th March 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag kerala
Thanks Meter: 138

656 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwonyx

I have a Cappy for sometime now and my power button no longer works Lol. If I pull the battery and reinsert it it will work. But in order to get my screen to work I now have to plug the charger in and use my Cappy till my screen times out. I have tried all the unlocking apps and slide to unlocks and nothing works.

So my next issue ....I have always wanted to root it and I have never done a root before. Can anyone help or guide me through the process ? I have heard that rooting and running a different ROM may work and fix my power button. Seeing as its not a hardware issue but a software issue.

search for root...follow steps... if u have custom ROM it will have volume wake feature...

which version of android are u on
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread