FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[q] problem in xposed installer

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By Simar2222, Junior Member on 24th March 2014, 12:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So after installing ANDROID 4.4.2 on my CANVAS HD.. I installed some applications from Xposed Installer and now I cannot activate them. The only applications activated are Gravity Box, etc which came pre-installed in the ROM. Please tell me what to do.


https://s3.amazonaws.com/pushbullet-...4-16-03-59.png
 
 
24th March 2014, 12:59 PM |#2  
WalkerBales's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simar2222

So after installing ANDROID 4.4.2 on my CANVAS HD.. I installed some applications from Xposed Installer and now I cannot activate them. The only applications activated are Gravity Box, etc which came pre-installed in the ROM. Please tell me what to do.


https://s3.amazonaws.com/pushbullet-...4-16-03-59.png

Android 4.4.2 ??? On which ROM are you ?? Android 4.4.2 ROMs will be coming in Q2 2014.... Currently only one 4.4.2 ROM is available i.e. CM 11 and the screenshot is not of CM 11 !! Please check properly and then ask your problem....

Sent from my SGT 7 running Omni ROM Official Kitkat Nightlies
25th March 2014, 08:09 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerBales

Android 4.4.2 ??? On which ROM are you ?? Android 4.4.2 ROMs will be coming in Q2 2014.... Currently only one 4.4.2 ROM is available i.e. CM 11 and the screenshot is not of CM 11 !! Please check properly and then ask your problem....

Sent from my SGT 7 running Omni ROM Official Kitkat Nightlies

He is using ProjectDoge ROM. It's based on 4.2.1.
26th March 2014, 05:14 AM |#4  
WalkerBales's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogozx

He is using ProjectDoge ROM. It's based on 4.2.1.

Yes I know.... So why he has written 4.4.2 ??

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th March 2014, 03:46 PM |#5  
He is probably a noob, no offense intended.

Sent from my Canvas HD using xda app-developers app
27th March 2014, 06:31 AM |#6  
Kaustav Sarkar's Avatar
Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogozx

He is probably a noob, no offense intended.

Sent from my Canvas HD using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes