HELP my phone bricked

Search This thread

zuck01

Mar 19, 2014
Help me please,
My phone seems softbrick, it is restarting repeatedly and unable to complete boot.
When i wipe cache partition trough recovery mode, unable to open or mount cache/recovery/lastlog.
I tried to flash new custom rom but nothing changed
I tried to flashing it via odin but my phone cant detect by computer although i have samsung usb driver installed

Please help me

Sent from my friend's Andromax AD687G using xda app-developers app

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Help me please,
My phone seems softbrick, it is restarting repeatedly and unable to complete boot.
When i wipe cache partition trough recovery mode, unable to open or mount cache/recovery/lastlog.
I tried to flashing it via odin but my phone cant detect by computer although i have samsung usb driver installed

Please help me

First uninstall Samsung drivers, retstart computer and install again. Start your phone in "download" mode and try if odin can connect to it.

zuck01

Mar 19, 2014
I had did it tough nothing changed...
Still cant detect my phone

Sent from my Andromax AD687G using xda app-developers app

zuck01

Mar 19, 2014
Clockworkmod v 6.1

Is there another steps without re flasing it using odin?

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Clockworkmod v 6.1

Is there another steps without re flasing it using odin?

Safe way is to flash a full stock rom via odin. Sure you can try flashing another custom rom via cwm, but idk if it helps. You'll have to try it i suppose.

AND

when you connect it to pc via USB have you checked if its shown in devices and printers may be????????????

zuck01

Mar 19, 2014
I think so...
The biggest problem is my device isn't detected thats all...

Printer and other device seems to work properly
I tried to install cusrom via cwm but it's still bootloop...

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I think so...
The biggest problem is my device isn't detected thats all...

Printer and other device seems to work properly
I tried to install cusrom via cwm but it's still bootloop...

You did Not understand me. It may be that your phone is shown up at printer and devices :p

Sent from my loved HTC One S using buggy Tapatalk 0.o

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Remove Battery

You also can remove Sim / SD / battery --> connect to pc via usb --> press three button combo for fastboot mode and put battery back in. Try if you get any reaction from windows. Also try different usb ports and cable and try uninstalling usb drivers from other companies e.g. htc. You should look in device manager (Set "show hidden devices") and also under "devices and printers". I can't imagine what you should have done with your poor phone it really refuses any interaction with your computer.

picture.php

The picture shows how to force usb driver installation.

zuck01

Mar 19, 2014
Ok...
Nice suggestion...
I'll try it later..

Thanks dude..

zuck01

Mar 19, 2014
What should i do when i connect my phone pc and "unknown usb port hub" appear?

zuck01

Mar 19, 2014
You said "Selecting the containing folder and show incompatible device".

Where i can take that action?
From control panel or odin?

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
You said "Selecting the containing folder and show incompatible device".

Where i can take that action?
From control panel or odin?

Device manager --> unknown device --> install driver --> manually select the folder containing samsung usb drivers (must be unpacked) --> show incompatible devices --> "Samsung USB composite device".

Phone must be connected to pc in "DOWNLOAD" mode

if that wot work --> delete device from device manager and try again.

arsradu

Apr 28, 2011
Motorola One Action
Moto G40 / G60
Help me please,

Please help me

Hey.

Which ROM are you trying to use? Which ROM is causing you these troubles? The original Samsung Android 2.3.6 or a custom ROM from this forum (for the second one, please, specify the ROM you're trying to use)?

If you're trying to install a custom ROM, you will need CWM Recovery, Samsung USB drivers, the custom ROM itself and the appropriate Gapps.

Also, you will need to follow all the steps below.

For installation, first, make sure you got the ROM and the correct Gapps on your External SD Card.

After that, enter CWM and:
  • select "wipe data / factory reset"
  • go to "mounts & storage" and format /system. This is extremely important!
  • under the same menu, format /sdcard (be careful NOT to format /external_sd by mistake)
  • install the ROM (from the external sd)
  • install the Gapps (from the external sd)
  • reboot your phone
Please, note that every step of this tutorial is mandatory!

If you're trying to install the stock Samsung Android 2.3.6, you will need CWM Recovery, the actual Android 2.3.6 ROM (you can get it from samsung-updates.com or other places, make sure it's for GT-I8150), Samsung USB drivers and ODIN Multidownloader (PC tool) 4.4.3 or later. You will also need a PC running at least Windows XP.

• under the same menu, format /sdcard (be careful NOT to format /external_sd by mistake)
  • install the stock ROM via ODIN
  • reboot your phone (or let it reboot automatically when the flashing is done)

Last edited:
Reactions: zuck01

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hey.

Is the phone in your signature the phone you've got troubles with? Cause if that's the case, I think you're in the wrong thread.

If however you've got the Samsung GT-I8150 (Galaxy W), then which ROM are you trying to use? Which ROM is causing you these troubles? The original Samsung Android 2.3.6 or a custom ROM from this forum (for the second one, please, specify the ROM you're trying to use)?

If you're trying to install a custom ROM, you will need CWM Recovery, the ROM itself and the appropriate Gapps.

For installation, first, make sure you got the ROM and the correct Gapps on your External SD Card.

• reboot your phone

If you're trying to install the stock Samsung Android 2.3.6, you will need CWM Recovery, the actual Android 2.3.6 ROM (you can get it from samsung-updates.com or other places, make sure it's for GT-I8150), Samsung USB drivers and ODIN Multidownloader (PC tool) 4.4.3 or later. You will also need a PC running at least Windows XP.

How can he be using his phone to post here, while its bricked ?!

Reactions: zuck01

zuck01

Mar 19, 2014
You have a point. I retract the first question. The rest of the tutorial remains valid. Post edited accordingly. Thanks for noticing.

thank you guys for ur concern to helping me....
recently i have had brought my phone to samsung service center and it's technician said i must change the pba or the mother board into new one because its not detected in computer when flashing.
i have tried everthing to make my phone visible to comp but nothing happen.
can you guys help me provide stockrom that flashable via cwm?
i have searched for this article but the stockrom link download is broken.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What should i do when i connect my phone pc and "unknown usb port hub" appear?

Try to force manual Installation of fastboot drivers by manually selecting the containing folder and select Show incompatible Devices too.

Sent from my loved HTC One S using buggy Tapatalk 0.o
    Help me please,

Please help me

Hey.

Which ROM are you trying to use? Which ROM is causing you these troubles? The original Samsung Android 2.3.6 or a custom ROM from this forum (for the second one, please, specify the ROM you're trying to use)?

If you're trying to install a custom ROM, you will need CWM Recovery, Samsung USB drivers, the custom ROM itself and the appropriate Gapps.

• reboot your phone

Hey.

Is the phone in your signature the phone you've got troubles with? Cause if that's the case, I think you're in the wrong thread.

If however you've got the Samsung GT-I8150 (Galaxy W), then which ROM are you trying to use? Which ROM is causing you these troubles? The original Samsung Android 2.3.6 or a custom ROM from this forum (for the second one, please, specify the ROM you're trying to use)?

If you're trying to install a custom ROM, you will need CWM Recovery, the ROM itself and the appropriate Gapps.

• reboot your phone

How can he be using his phone to post here, while its bricked ?!