FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Long story short i tried to partition sd card to increase internal memory. I knew i might screw up, so did a Nandroid back up as well.
So as predicted after the partition my phone went into a boot loop, so i went into recovery mode but clearing caches did not help (android system recovery 3e).
So Tried to flash the stock rom (update firmware). I have no idea what went wrong but SP flash tool showed everything was fine and the whole process was complete with a green tick pop up as well.
So after that the phone did not reboot/start/..
Im pretty sure its hard bricked. But everytime i plug the USB to my phone i hear the windows notification sound??
Can anyone please help?? I bought this online and sending it back is not an option.

PS: The phone has a light adapter (like iphone 5s), SD card cannot be removed, Battery cannot be removed.
I have the complete rom with me. Model MTK6572 RAM512MB. Not original goophone.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread