Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,990 Members 37,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Emulator] [ROM] CM for Bluestacks?

Tip us?

hanush14
Old
(Last edited by hanush14; 27th March 2014 at 07:46 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [Emulator] [ROM] CM for Bluestacks?

Is there any way to install CM on Bluestacks for Windows 8?

When I tried installing CM on Bluestacks itself, with the help of 'oneclick.apk', It detected Bluestacks as 'some' device, and proceeded to install but got stuck where it asks to unplug the device from system, as unplugging the device => Uninstalling Bluestacks => Nowhere to install CM.
Is there any way to mount Bluestacks parallel to the OS so that USB doesn't detect it? and it continues to install CM.

Also, if the above task is not possible through any way, then is there any Emulator for PC available for CM??

hnkotnis
Old
Thanks Meter 432
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanush14 View Post
Is there any way to install CM on Bluestacks for Windows 8?

When I tried installing CM on Bluestacks itself, with the help of 'oneclick.apk', It detected Bluestacks as 'some' device, and proceeded to install but got stuck where it asks to unplug the device from system, as unplugging the device => Uninstalling Bluestacks => Nowhere to install CM.
Is there any way to mount Bluestacks parallel to the OS so that USB doesn't detect it? and it continues to install CM.

Also, if the above task is not possible through any way, then is there any Emulator for PC available for CM??
LOL. It is not possible to install CM on bluestacks yet. However you can use CM on Google's emulator. (I mean the emulator that comes with Android SDK)

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.