5,600,984 Members 44,035 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Z Labato Slim Case Review

Tip us?

blackassassinuk
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I just received my labato case yesterday.

Build quality is excellent and the magnet isn't powerful enough to mess with the display like my old case.
One negative however is that it doesn't stand very well, the base of the stand isn't really adequate I think, it falls backwards a lot especially on uneven surfaces.

Leon1d
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I got one of those Labato cases ) Good quality and tablet wakes up like a charm )... Nice price! Recommend!
--- Down the river floats an axe from the town of Byron. Let its float by itself, f...ng piece of iron---

aszeto81
Old
(Last edited by aszeto81; 26th March 2014 at 01:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I just got this case and have the same problem with the smart cover not working 100% of the time. If I had known, I would have just paid less for the case without the smart cover. It's a great case otherwise though.

Update: After using the case for a week, the "smart" cover now works 0% of the time.

raundown
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackassassinuk View Post
I just received my labato case yesterday.

Build quality is excellent and the magnet isn't powerful enough to mess with the display like my old case.
One negative however is that it doesn't stand very well, the base of the stand isn't really adequate I think, it falls backwards a lot especially on uneven surfaces.
I second this. And some times the flip doesn't close properly to turn off the screen. You also need to put a lil more effort to have the tablet stands stably.