Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,371 Members 38,859 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cannot get in recovery

Tip us?

datdaica
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default cannot get in recovery

i'm using moto g 4.4 kitkat and just started to root the device. i was trying to install the cw recovery. After flash the img file and press recovery button in fastboot . my phone just reboot to homescreen and can not get into recovery. please help. Thanks

Landrea
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by datdaica View Post
i'm using moto g 4.4 kitkat and just started to root the device. i was trying to install the cw recovery. After flash the img file and press recovery button in fastboot . my phone just reboot to homescreen and can not get into recovery. please help. Thanks
Have you unlocked the bootloader?
What .img did you flash?

padhu1989
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by datdaica View Post
Which button you used to select... Use Volume Up button not Power button. if you press power button, the phone will reboot..
The Following User Says Thank You to padhu1989 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

datdaica
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by padhu1989 View Post
Which button you used to select... Use Volume Up button not Power button. if you press power button, the phone will reboot..
yes i was using power button. Silly me thanks mate