5,604,292 Members 48,975 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cubot one recovery problem...

Tip us?

twidlythumbs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Cubot one recovery problem...

Hi all, I got a cubot one 2 days ago (already regretting it) mine has glitches caused by software so I decided to root and install a custom ROM. So I rooted fine using framaroot, installed unclemobile and used it flash recovery using a IMG file on this forum (there are few of them on a cubot one thread). All seemed to go well but now I have lost recovery mode... When trying to boot into recovery the phone just hangs at the "cubot" screen turns black and then reboots into the phone os. I have tried all the imgs from that thread and also someothers I've found but nothing... Any ideas guys??

I still want to install a custom ROM but have no recovery at all now... I also want some form of a recovery mode.

twidlythumbs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone??....

Well seeing as no one warned me i'll warn others, people if you bought a cubot one recently and the kernel is dated 6 Jan 2014 DO NOT follow the tutorial in the "everything for your cubit one thread". You will lose recovery mode and just left in the dark like me... now if you have a recovery IMG from one of these it would be appreciated if you share. Stock or cwm...

GnPhone
Old
(Last edited by GnPhone; 17th February 2014 at 06:38 AM.) Reason: lost
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by twidlythumbs View Post
Hi all, I got a cubot one 2 days ago (already regretting it) mine has glitches caused by software so I decided to root and install a custom ROM. So I rooted fine using framaroot, installed unclemobile and used it flash recovery using a IMG file on this forum (there are few of them on a cubot one thread). All seemed to go well but now I have lost recovery mode... When trying to boot into recovery the phone just hangs at the "cubot" screen turns black and then reboots into the phone os. I have tried all the imgs from that thread and also someothers I've found but nothing... Any ideas guys??

I still want to install a custom ROM but have no recovery at all now... I also want some form of a recovery mode.
it's the same for me i buy this phone 1 week ago with uncle i want to install cwm recovery but freez on cubot bootscreen and restart android system..
need G800_CUBOT_D1_V0.7_20140106_MJK recovery the original pleassss..

i send many msg on needrom devs maybe anyone can helping us !

GnPhone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
up

GnPhone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
uppp
i see on this forum anybody help anybody
what are going dev's ????
heyyyy hellllpppppppppppppppppppp !

danistuta
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnPhone View Post
uppp
i see on this forum anybody help anybody
what are going dev's ????
heyyyy hellllpppppppppppppppppppp !
I've got the same problem!
Did you solve it?
Thanks

gusmen
Old
(Last edited by gusmen; 27th March 2014 at 04:29 PM.) Reason: found solution
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by danistuta View Post
I've got the same problem!
Did you solve it?
Thanks
Hey just had the same problem and managed to solve it by by downloading the stock rom and flashed it using the spflash tool.....goto http://www.needrom.com/mobile/cubot-...#comment-51907 for step by step instructions and download links for rom and spflashtools