5,604,292 Members 48,975 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cubot one recovery problem...

Tip us?
 
twidlythumbs
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default [Q] Cubot one recovery problem...

Hi all, I got a cubot one 2 days ago (already regretting it) mine has glitches caused by software so I decided to root and install a custom ROM. So I rooted fine using framaroot, installed unclemobile and used it flash recovery using a IMG file on this forum (there are few of them on a cubot one thread). All seemed to go well but now I have lost recovery mode... When trying to boot into recovery the phone just hangs at the "cubot" screen turns black and then reboots into the phone os. I have tried all the imgs from that thread and also someothers I've found but nothing... Any ideas guys??

I still want to install a custom ROM but have no recovery at all now... I also want some form of a recovery mode.
 
twidlythumbs
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Feb 2014
Anyone??....

Well seeing as no one warned me i'll warn others, people if you bought a cubot one recently and the kernel is dated 6 Jan 2014 DO NOT follow the tutorial in the "everything for your cubit one thread". You will lose recovery mode and just left in the dark like me... now if you have a recovery IMG from one of these it would be appreciated if you share. Stock or cwm...
 
GnPhone
Old
(Last edited by GnPhone; 17th February 2014 at 06:38 AM.) Reason: lost
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by twidlythumbs View Post
Hi all, I got a cubot one 2 days ago (already regretting it) mine has glitches caused by software so I decided to root and install a custom ROM. So I rooted fine using framaroot, installed unclemobile and used it flash recovery using a IMG file on this forum (there are few of them on a cubot one thread). All seemed to go well but now I have lost recovery mode... When trying to boot into recovery the phone just hangs at the "cubot" screen turns black and then reboots into the phone os. I have tried all the imgs from that thread and also someothers I've found but nothing... Any ideas guys??

I still want to install a custom ROM but have no recovery at all now... I also want some form of a recovery mode.
it's the same for me i buy this phone 1 week ago with uncle i want to install cwm recovery but freez on cubot bootscreen and restart android system..
need G800_CUBOT_D1_V0.7_20140106_MJK recovery the original pleassss..

i send many msg on needrom devs maybe anyone can helping us !
 
GnPhone
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2014
up
 
GnPhone
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2014
uppp
i see on this forum anybody help anybody
what are going dev's ????
heyyyy hellllpppppppppppppppppppp !
 
danistuta
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 105
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnPhone View Post
uppp
i see on this forum anybody help anybody
what are going dev's ????
heyyyy hellllpppppppppppppppppppp !
I've got the same problem!
Did you solve it?
Thanks
 
gusmen
Old
(Last edited by gusmen; 27th March 2014 at 04:29 PM.) Reason: found solution
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by danistuta View Post
I've got the same problem!
Did you solve it?
Thanks
Hey just had the same problem and managed to solve it by by downloading the stock rom and flashed it using the spflash tool.....goto http://www.needrom.com/mobile/cubot-...#comment-51907 for step by step instructions and download links for rom and spflashtools

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Wearables Walkthrough: Tasker on the Samsung Galaxy Gear – XDA Developer TV

The future certainly looks like it is full of wearables. … more

WinDroid HTC Toolkit Lets You Root, Unlock, and Flash ROMs on Various HTC Devices

Plenty of users nowadays have more than one mobile device. … more

When Using GitHub, Don’t Skimp on Commit History

GitHub has become the epicenter of most open source development work that is posted … more

Verizon Droid DNA to Receive 4.4.2 KitKat + Sense 5.5 OTA This Thursday

The HTC Droid DNAis Verizon’s close cousin to the JapaneseHTC … more