No registration required

[Q] [S-Pen]App Threes! not working with S Pen

OP peterhugelberg

25th March 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

98 posts
Hi,

i bought the game "Threes!" yesterday and it works fine when i use my finger to play but if i try to use the S Pen the Game does not recognize any input, it's like the S Pen digitizer is turned off.

Is there any way to fix this (besides hoping that the developer will fix it). Or does anyone know what the Problem might be, so that i could give the developer some hints as to what he has to change.

It just seems strange because this is the first app i encountered that does not work with the s pen.

edit: just tested if the gestures still work and they do so the digitizer seems to be on
Last edited by peterhugelberg; 25th March 2014 at 05:00 PM.
26th March 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #2  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 128

219 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterhugelberg

Hi,

i bought the game "Threes!" yesterday and it works fine when i use my finger to play but if i try to use the S Pen the Game does not recognize any input, it's like the S Pen digitizer is turned off.

Is there any way to fix this (besides hoping that the developer will fix it). Or does anyone know what the Problem might be, so that i could give the developer some hints as to what he has to change.

It just seems strange because this is the first app i encountered that does not work with the s pen.

edit: just tested if the gestures still work and they do so the digitizer seems to be on

Some games don't support S pen
27th March 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

98 posts
Do you know why they dont support it?

I havent looked into Android programming and note 2 programming but it seems to me that you dont have to implement s pen support, if you would have to i think a whole lot more apps wouldnt support it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread