Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,016 Members 51,677 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [S-Pen]App Threes! not working with S Pen

Tip us?

peterhugelberg
Old
(Last edited by peterhugelberg; 25th March 2014 at 04:00 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default [Q] [S-Pen]App Threes! not working with S Pen

Hi,

i bought the game "Threes!" yesterday and it works fine when i use my finger to play but if i try to use the S Pen the Game does not recognize any input, it's like the S Pen digitizer is turned off.

Is there any way to fix this (besides hoping that the developer will fix it). Or does anyone know what the Problem might be, so that i could give the developer some hints as to what he has to change.

It just seems strange because this is the first app i encountered that does not work with the s pen.

edit: just tested if the gestures still work and they do so the digitizer seems to be on

bekasulaberidze
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterhugelberg View Post
Hi,

i bought the game "Threes!" yesterday and it works fine when i use my finger to play but if i try to use the S Pen the Game does not recognize any input, it's like the S Pen digitizer is turned off.

Is there any way to fix this (besides hoping that the developer will fix it). Or does anyone know what the Problem might be, so that i could give the developer some hints as to what he has to change.

It just seems strange because this is the first app i encountered that does not work with the s pen.

edit: just tested if the gestures still work and they do so the digitizer seems to be on
Some games don't support S pen

peterhugelberg
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Do you know why they dont support it?

I havent looked into Android programming and note 2 programming but it seems to me that you dont have to implement s pen support, if you would have to i think a whole lot more apps wouldnt support it.