5,593,401 Members 36,166 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.2] SlimKat (evita) [beta 2.3] [Unofficial]

Tip us?

nicolahaye
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Any chance the capacities buttons problem on 2.50 will get fixed ? And if not, I guess the latest with them working is 2.3? And last question, can I use the latest banks gapps or would it work with the latest slim gapps mentioned one page earlier ?

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk
HTC Evita
Unlocked / S-off /SuperCID/2.18
TWRP 2.7.0.0
Pacman Rom 032314 nightly
Torched Kernel 3.7

Scozzar
Old
Thanks Meter 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolahaye View Post
Any chance the capacities buttons problem on 2.50 will get fixed ? And if not, I guess the latest with them working is 2.3? And last question, can I use the latest banks gapps or would it work with the latest slim gapps mentioned one page earlier ?

Well this ROM hasn't been updated in a while. I believe Slim is very close to releasing a stable version which already has it fixed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scozzar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nicolahaye
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scozzar View Post
Well this ROM hasn't been updated in a while. I believe Slim is very close to releasing a stable version which already has it fixed.
Sweet I have been on the same ROM for a while (pretty nice by the way, just wanna flash something) and was interested in this one to try the slim pie and dark slim

HTC Evita
Unlocked / S-off /SuperCID/2.18
TWRP 2.7.0.0
Pacman Rom 032314 nightly
Torched Kernel 3.7

oranget
Old
Thanks Meter 215
Is this thread dead? Nothing happening here in almost a month now.
HTC One XL

brotherross
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 392

DONATE TO ME
Sorry man, I was never able to get capacitive buttons to work again even though I tried a few different things and built a few times in the last couple of weeks. Also I haven't kept up much with roms for this device since I got a nexus 4. Sorry guys

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to brotherross For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

oranget
Old
Thanks Meter 215
No problem.. Just curious. Thanks for the update though.

HTC One XL

phoenixita
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1621

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherross View Post
Sorry man, I was never able to get capacitive buttons to work again even though I tried a few different things and built a few times in the last couple of weeks. Also I haven't kept up much with roms for this device since I got a nexus 4. Sorry guys

Try repo syncing! A dev on One S is using slim as base and buttons are working! He said me that they fixed it!

cannondaleV2000
Old
Thanks Meter 509

DONATE TO ME
Default update comeing soon

hey guys i am building slimkat for ville and evita today and will post a link hear for you guys once its done
Current device: HTC One S
ROM: Vanir
Kernel: vanir kernel

old devices:mytouch 3G(retired)Nexus One(EMMc died)Samsung Vibrant(bricked by odin)Samsung captivate(broken screen)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cannondaleV2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]