Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,165 Members 38,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

sprint galaxy S4 can't connect with Gsm sim

Tip us?

menios80
Old
(Last edited by menios80; 27th March 2014 at 05:42 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default sprint galaxy S4 can't connect with Gsm sim

hi i live in Europe and i want only Gsm phone i don't care about cdwa or sprint network.my phone has 4.3 android MDC i made the unlock i found with galaxy s4 flashed and the only thing i manage was to go from ''invalid sim'' to sim connected without network no network.i have root the phone and now running cyanogen 11 but every time i try to choose GSM network i get ''android.phone.stop''.i had also try service menu unlock without success.any idea how can i get it work???should i keep sprint kernel and try to boot samsung i9505 rom??thanks all of you in advance!!!

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2,629
Your best answer will come from asking this question in the unlock thread by autoprime. My guess is that you need APNs. Did you try menu unlock while on touchwiz or CM? From what I know you have to be on Touchwiz in order to access the hidden menu.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone

menios80
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653 View Post
Your best answer will come from asking this question in the unlock thread by autoprime. My guess is that you need APNs. Did you try menu unlock while on touchwiz or CM? From what I know you have to be on Touchwiz in order to access the hidden menu.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
yes i tried it on touchwiz mode..but no network!!