Ask a question

No registration required

sprint galaxy S4 can't connect with Gsm sim

OP menios80

27th March 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
hi i live in Europe and i want only Gsm phone i don't care about cdwa or sprint network.my phone has 4.3 android MDC i made the unlock i found with galaxy s4 flashed and the only thing i manage was to go from ''invalid sim'' to sim connected without network no network.i have root the phone and now running cyanogen 11 but every time i try to choose GSM network i get ''android.phone.stop''.i had also try service menu unlock without success.any idea how can i get it work???should i keep sprint kernel and try to boot samsung i9505 rom??thanks all of you in advance!!!
Last edited by menios80; 27th March 2014 at 06:42 PM.
27th March 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,746

8,469 posts
More
Your best answer will come from asking this question in the unlock thread by autoprime. My guess is that you need APNs. Did you try menu unlock while on touchwiz or CM? From what I know you have to be on Touchwiz in order to access the hidden menu.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
27th March 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653

Your best answer will come from asking this question in the unlock thread by autoprime. My guess is that you need APNs. Did you try menu unlock while on touchwiz or CM? From what I know you have to be on Touchwiz in order to access the hidden menu.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

yes i tried it on touchwiz mode..but no network!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread