MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more
Thread Deleted

[Q] My Note fell down.. no screen, no response..what to do?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
27th March 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
Donate to Me
More
My note (SM-P605) fell down from a table to floor (around 4ft height only), just half an hour back
No visible marks/ scratch externally.
The tab was on when it fell.. and it was in a book case (a MOKO well made case). I just couldn't understand that it can't withstand such a small fall? even inside a good case?
i could see the tab screen when i picked it up - but the screen was kind of washed display the YELLOW tone was MISSING when i saw. I pressed power button to shutdown.. screen went blank and no response after that. Now sometimes when i press power button, the captive buttons are turning on and I could feel a bit of vibration.. and a ring (notification tone) - no screen.

How to do a force re-start.. as I can't pull the battery.

Help please
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
note 10.1 2014, note 10.1 2014 edition, note display is dead, tab fell down
Previous Thread Next Thread