Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,353 Members 47,573 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Order a Dev M8 for a Canadian

Tip us?
 
BrockFerens
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 429
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton
Default Order a Dev M8 for a Canadian

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to order me a Dev M8 and ship it to me in Canada? I'll pay you for your time, and give you the money upfront through PayPal. Am trying to find away around not being able to get it in Canada

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
daorderdillon
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 621
Posts: 3,073
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: nassau

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockFerens View Post
Was wondering if anyone would be willing to order me a Dev M8 and ship it to me in Canada? I'll pay you for your time, and give you the money upfront through PayPal. Am trying to find away around not being able to get it in Canada

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Don't trust ppl dude go to eBay or Amazon

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using Tapatalk
CURRENTLY USING

HTC ONE M8



PAST DEVICES

HTC BUTTERFLY S 901S

HTC BUTTERFLY X920D

HTC AMAZE

HTC WILDFIRE S
 
jaythenut
Old
#3  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1485
Posts: 5,102
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockFerens View Post
Was wondering if anyone would be willing to order me a Dev M8 and ship it to me in Canada? I'll pay you for your time, and give you the money upfront through PayPal. Am trying to find away around not being able to get it in Canada

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
dont do it just in case
 
BrockFerens
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 429
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton
Quote:
Originally Posted by daorderdillon View Post
Don't trust ppl dude go to eBay or Amazon

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using Tapatalk
I tried Amazon and they won't ship it to Canada. Was hoping someone repulatble would offer, developer of some sort. I am definitely to trusting this I know.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
daorderdillon
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 621
Posts: 3,073
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: nassau

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockFerens View Post
I tried Amazon and they won't ship it to Canada. Was hoping someone repulatble would offer, developer of some sort. I am definitely to trusting this I know.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
EBay has it for $1000

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using Tapatalk
CURRENTLY USING

HTC ONE M8



PAST DEVICES

HTC BUTTERFLY S 901S

HTC BUTTERFLY X920D

HTC AMAZE

HTC WILDFIRE S
 
ayo234
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 367
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockFerens View Post
Was wondering if anyone would be willing to order me a Dev M8 and ship it to me in Canada? I'll pay you for your time, and give you the money upfront through PayPal. Am trying to find away around not being able to get it in Canada

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I could probably help you with getting a HTC one m8. As of right now, the m8 is sold out on Amazon but you can alert me when you see one available and we can go through with this.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
[insert really cool inspiring quote here] If I helped you thank me
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes