OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Order a Dev M8 for a Canadian

OP BrockFerens

27th March 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 24
 
433 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Was wondering if anyone would be willing to order me a Dev M8 and ship it to me in Canada? I'll pay you for your time, and give you the money upfront through PayPal. Am trying to find away around not being able to get it in Canada

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th March 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 669
 
3,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockFerens

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to order me a Dev M8 and ship it to me in Canada? I'll pay you for your time, and give you the money upfront through PayPal. Am trying to find away around not being able to get it in Canada

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Don't trust ppl dude go to eBay or Amazon

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using Tapatalk
27th March 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #3  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,645
 
5,470 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockFerens

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to order me a Dev M8 and ship it to me in Canada? I'll pay you for your time, and give you the money upfront through PayPal. Am trying to find away around not being able to get it in Canada

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dont do it just in case
27th March 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 24
 
433 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daorderdillon

Don't trust ppl dude go to eBay or Amazon

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using Tapatalk

I tried Amazon and they won't ship it to Canada. Was hoping someone repulatble would offer, developer of some sort. I am definitely to trusting this I know.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th March 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 669
 
3,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockFerens

I tried Amazon and they won't ship it to Canada. Was hoping someone repulatble would offer, developer of some sort. I am definitely to trusting this I know.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

EBay has it for $1000

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using Tapatalk
28th March 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockFerens

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to order me a Dev M8 and ship it to me in Canada? I'll pay you for your time, and give you the money upfront through PayPal. Am trying to find away around not being able to get it in Canada

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I could probably help you with getting a HTC one m8. As of right now, the m8 is sold out on Amazon but you can alert me when you see one available and we can go through with this.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes