5,597,937 Members 38,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SGH-i317 stuck on galaxy note II screen after OTA

Tip us?
 
tito07dr
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele View Post
Just start from scratch
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618447

Then when you get to Post #3 steps, you can just flash a stock rooted 4.3 Rom instead of doing the 4.3 OTA again.
i flashed TWRP 2.6.3.1 , then installed i317-cwm-ucubmk6-rooted-odex.zip via twrp, it boot up but now it is stucked in att logo.

PD: when i tried to factory reset twrp said failed, only can clean cache :S.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito07dr View Post

i flashed TWRP 2.6.3.1 , then installed i317-cwm-ucubmk6-rooted-odex.zip via twrp, it boot up but now it is stucked in att logo.

PD: when i tried to factory reset twrp said failed, only can clean cache :S.
i solved it, just wipe data, them did factory resest and now it power up!!

Thx a lot bro!
 
tito07dr
Old
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Oct 2013
Hi, i have another problem i dont know if it is a software or hardware issue, all the sensors are like off, light, proximity, gyro, all!,

pic attached
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140321_165755[1].jpg
Views:	24
Size:	255.4 KB
ID:	2642819  
 
tito07dr
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito07dr View Post
Hi, i have another problem i dont know if it is a software or hardware issue, all the sensors are like off, light, proximity, gyro, all!,

pic attached
hey any1 can help me with this problem? i tested the board with other light/proximity sensor and it didnt work.

im running i317-cwm-ucubmk6-rooted-odex.zip with

thanks!
 
dicksteele
Old
#14  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 832
Posts: 1,799
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito07dr View Post
hey any1 can help me with this problem? i tested the board with other light/proximity sensor and it didnt work.

im running i317-cwm-ucubmk6-rooted-odex.zip with

thanks!
What app are you using. I'm running the same ROM
Crazy? Some people think walking down the street muttering to yourself is crazy. I'll tell you what crazy is: Crazy is walking down the street with half a cantaloupe on your head, saying: "I'm a hamster. I'm a hamster." That's crazy.
 
tito07dr
Old
(Last edited by tito07dr; 27th March 2014 at 08:45 PM.)
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele View Post
What app are you using. I'm running the same ROM
nothing, I just flashed it.
 
dicksteele
Old
#16  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 832
Posts: 1,799
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by tito07dr View Post
I'm oem, nothing, I just flashed it.
What application are you using to test the sensors, or what is the screenshot of
Crazy? Some people think walking down the street muttering to yourself is crazy. I'll tell you what crazy is: Crazy is walking down the street with half a cantaloupe on your head, saying: "I'm a hamster. I'm a hamster." That's crazy.
 
tito07dr
Old
#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele View Post
What application are you using to test the sensors, or what is the screenshot of
*#0*#, the samsung test mode

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes