Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,731 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Who's upgraded from Note 3?

Tip us?

Guitarfreak26
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Default Who's upgraded from Note 3?

Hi Guys

I know a couple of members have upgraded from the Note 3 but I'm still undecided.

I've become a little bored of the Note now because I've had it since launch but I'm a big fan of carrying spare batteries and the screen size.

Those of you that's upgraded, are you missing anything from the Note? I'm going away on holiday soon and I won't have a tablet so will the M8 suffice to watch a few quick movies etc?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Samsung Mobiler
O2 Guru

My Devices:
Galaxy Note 3 - Temasek Rom - Zerolemon Battery
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - Crpalmer CM11

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarfreak26 View Post
Hi Guys

I know a couple of members have upgraded from the Note 3 but I'm still undecided.

I've become a little bored of the Note now because I've had it since launch but I'm a big fan of carrying spare batteries and the screen size.

Those of you that's upgraded, are you missing anything from the Note? I'm going away on holiday soon and I won't have a tablet so will the M8 suffice to watch a few quick movies etc?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
yeah n3 has gone now on the one and im not missing it at all quite glad to get rid lol sammy is becoming apple in so many ways
i would go for it the screen size it just right and its nice to have the phone in my pocket again

Ghost
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3644
Thread closed. This will very quickly turn into a comparison thread which is not allowed.

Ghost
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe