OP Guitarfreak26

27th March 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Birmingham, UK
Thanks Meter: 86

1,912 posts
More
Hi Guys

I know a couple of members have upgraded from the Note 3 but I'm still undecided.

I've become a little bored of the Note now because I've had it since launch but I'm a big fan of carrying spare batteries and the screen size.

Those of you that's upgraded, are you missing anything from the Note? I'm going away on holiday soon and I won't have a tablet so will the M8 suffice to watch a few quick movies etc?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
27th March 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,617

5,401 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarfreak26

Hi Guys

I know a couple of members have upgraded from the Note 3 but I'm still undecided.

I've become a little bored of the Note now because I've had it since launch but I'm a big fan of carrying spare batteries and the screen size.

Those of you that's upgraded, are you missing anything from the Note? I'm going away on holiday soon and I won't have a tablet so will the M8 suffice to watch a few quick movies etc?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

yeah n3 has gone now on the one and im not missing it at all quite glad to get rid lol sammy is becoming apple in so many ways
i would go for it the screen size it just right and its nice to have the phone in my pocket again
27th March 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,348

6,212 posts
Thread closed. This will very quickly turn into a comparison thread which is not allowed.

Ghost
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread