XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ALL EFS Backup/Restore/FIX WAYS+AROMA+Windows (N9005/N900/...)[28.03.2014]

Tip us?

lyriquidperfection
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2324

DONATE TO ME
Use the latest EFS Professional it now backs up the fsg partition aswell which is the golden efs backup.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
My Applications

EFS Professional v2.0.110 - For Samsung Android Devices

LG CSMG Tool v1.0.21 - For LG Mobile Server Queries and Firmware Checking

PIT Magic v1.3.10 - Samsung PIT Creator, Editor and Analyzer

Odin ROM Package Builder v1.3 - Complete Pre-Root and Repack Utilities for Linux

Samsung Quick Root v1.7.10 And HTC Quick Root v1.1.13 - All In One Root / Unroot Solutions
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my hard work, please buy me a coffee and a pack of nappies for my little daughter!

zetlorf
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Hi, i need help:
my IMEI has missing, after i flashed an older modem (MI6) with ODIN on my latest KK rom (Xnote v.13 with NC2 modem.) No IMEI, no network. Weeks ago i maded an EFS & modem1&2 backup with the edited tool by Nima from post #4 (at that time i was on other rom with other modem baseband.)
Now, i went to restore my saved EFS & MODEM partition with this tool, and apparently all went good (tried the DD & ODIN method and the tool tell me all was ok), but when i rebooted my phone, all was the same: no IMEI, no network. What else can i do?

lyriquidperfection
Old
Thanks Meter 2324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetlorf View Post
Hi, i need help:
my IMEI has missing, after i flashed an older modem (MI6) with ODIN on my latest KK rom (Xnote v.13 with NC2 modem.) No IMEI, no network. Weeks ago i maded an EFS & modem1&2 backup with the edited tool by Nima from post #4 (at that time i was on other rom with other modem baseband.)
Now, i went to restore my saved EFS & MODEM partition with this tool, and apparently all went good (tried the DD & ODIN method and the tool tell me all was ok), but when i rebooted my phone, all was the same: no IMEI, no network. What else can i do?
You need a working fsg and backup partition restoring to your device. Ask around to see if someone will be so kind.

My Applications

Odin ROM Package Builder v1.3 - Complete Pre-Root and Repack Utilities for Linux

Samsung Quick Root v1.7.10 And HTC Quick Root v1.1.13 - All In One Root / Unroot Solutions
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my hard work, please buy me a coffee and a pack of nappies for my little daughter!

zetlorf
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyriquidperfection View Post
You need a working fsg and backup partition restoring to your device. Ask around to see if someone will be so kind.

I have my girlriend's Note3, but its not rooted. Can i do something with her phone?

lyriquidperfection
Old
Thanks Meter 2324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I have my girlriend's Note3, but its not rooted. Can i do something with her phone?
You need to be rooted to dd partitions.

My Applications

zetlorf
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
You need to be rooted to dd partitions.

Ok, then i will root it. She has the stock MI6 rom, so i will try VEGA's root. But then, what should i do?

lyriquidperfection
Old
Thanks Meter 2324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Ok, then i will root it. She has the stock MI6 rom, so i will try VEGA's root. But then, what should i do?
What device model do you have? I know its note 3 but what model number?

My Applications

zetlorf
Old
(Last edited by zetlorf; 27th March 2014 at 10:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
What device model do you have? I know its note 3 but what model number?

My&GF's model is N9005.
So i have a debrick.img also (created with ValenteL's tool), i have EFS & MODEM1&2 partition saved with EFS backup tool edited by Nima (see on this topic on post #4), i have also a nandroid backup from KK rom - can i do something with these saved things? Or i need additional (fsg & backup) partitions also? Can i obtain these partitions from my gf's phone (does it matters she's on JB 4.3?) Thanks.

Tags
efs, efs backup, efs corrupt, efs fix, efs restore