Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,643 Members 39,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ROM missing on /sdcard

Tip us?

Kwaka_man
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt [Q] ROM missing on /sdcard

Hello all,

I was following this thread after having installed Beanstalk 4.4 for my HTC One X. I wanted to return my phone to original again, but this seems a lot more difficult that changing the Beanstalk.

I have followed most of the instructions on this thread below

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2675872&page=2

However at the part it asks you to remount the sdcard i seem to have lost the rom from my sdcard and now i dont know how to get it back on there?? please can someone help me?

phone is HTC_032 and the PJ4610000

I have flashed the boot.img from the ROM "One_X_4.18.401.3_odexed.zip"
I have flashed the recovery and now have Philz Touch 5 installed

But as i have no ROM's to be found on the phone i cannot install anything (OS/Rom).

Please can someone help me, seems i have done something wrong (noob) and desperately need some help. I use this phone for work as well so any help i can get to get me up and running again will be more than appreciated.

Please Help

Tom

Kwaka_man
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
It's all ok, no neet to reply to this post...

Mounted to USB in recovery and then copied the ROM over the the phone, Rom installed fine and phone now up and running again

HTC Venom
Old
Thanks Meter 201
There is another way I use to keep flashing ROMs without copying them into my sd card, thats is more fun for me , which is sideload , try it, it seems faster for me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

previous phones Nokia 5210 ----> Samsung V200 ----> Sony Ericson K750 ----> Iphone 2G ----> ( HTC ONE X, and HTC Sensation XE)

If you have a broken G-Sensor on your HTC One X try my [TUT] here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2420209