Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 46,527 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Good phone for a music player?

Tip us?

isoDUB
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Good phone for a music player?

I need a phone that is compatible with 64gb SDXCs. I was looking at the Nokia Lumia 520, but I'm not sure how good Windows 8 phones are for that. I would use Android but only newer phones like the SIII and up can use 64gb, while others only do up to 32gb and are hit and miss with 64gb. Then there's iOS, which is nice but way too expensive. So should I settle for the Lumia 520, or should I save up and wait a bit for an Android/iOS device?

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by isoDUB View Post
I need a phone that is compatible with 64gb SDXCs. I was looking at the Nokia Lumia 520, but I'm not sure how good Windows 8 phones are for that. I would use Android but only newer phones like the SIII and up can use 64gb, while others only do up to 32gb and are hit and miss with 64gb. Then there's iOS, which is nice but way too expensive. So should I settle for the Lumia 520, or should I save up and wait a bit for an Android/iOS device?
theres already a thread for these questions http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1620179 please ask here freind! hopefully you will get a faster answer.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat 4.4.4 XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113

Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.4) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations?
Both Stopped turning on for no reason
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)