Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Seidio OBEX for Note 3.

Tip us?

ep3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Seidio OBEX for Note 3.

I was hoping so bad that lifeproof would make a case for the note 3 but I know they won't cause they haven't for the note 1 or 2. So when I heard that seidio is making it for the note 3 I'm very happy. I just can't wait till its released. Anyone know when it'll be available?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using xda app-developers app

Chillout2010
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I emailed them and they said within the first quarter but no exact date. I'm waiting as well. I love the idea. Would be a cool trick to show people that it can be submerged. Although my main reason for it is that I work in a wet environment.

MJC

chris.k
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Default Got OBEX note 3 today

Just received my OBEX today will test out later.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	2653095   Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	2653096  

airmaxx23
Old
(Last edited by airmaxx23; 27th March 2014 at 12:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 959
I received mine yesterday and I'm in the process of returning it. I was very disappointed, screen protector had small scratches and smudges that look like glue, the proximity sensor wouldn't work with it in the case but works fine as soon as I take my Note out of the case. For the high price I was expecting better quality.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

chris.k
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Oh dear, I paid nearly 90.00 for it plus 22.00 customs tax. You got me worried now. mabe they rushed to get them out with QA issues? Hope not!

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.k View Post
Oh dear, I paid nearly 90.00 for it plus 22.00 customs tax. You got me worried now. mabe they rushed to get them out with QA issues? Hope not!
Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did. I think the reason the proximity sensor isn't working is that there is another spot of something on the protector over the proximity sensor area.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

Mickey Padge
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.k View Post
112 for a case?!

Don't look here then: http://www.tvc-mall.com/details/Redp...HC-N9005-174A/

The Following User Says Thank You to Mickey Padge For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]