Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 39,612 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 4G LTE not working

Tip us?

cjoel37
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking [Q] 4G LTE not working

HI Everyone I just recently root my phone and flasha custom ATT roms but for any reason my 4Glte is not working it says hspa on network type Does anyone knows how to fix this. I'm running on mk6 stock band and my machine is a canadian variant from Puerto Rico.Thanks for help me.

Pika71
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Angry is not the same SGH-I337 and SGH-i337m

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjoel37 View Post
HI Everyone I just recently root my phone and flasha custom ATT roms but for any reason my 4Glte is not working it says hspa on network type Does anyone knows how to fix this. I'm running on mk6 stock band and my machine is a canadian variant from Puerto Rico.Thanks for help me.

you must install roms for sgh-i337m

Pika71
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Phone Using Claro in Puerto Rico?

roms for gt-i9505 support if your team is sgh-i337m... my phone is sgh-i337m variant and this compatible install roms, which are SGH-M919 and SGH-9505
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-26-20-49-58.png
Views:	24
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	2653246  
The Following User Says Thank You to Pika71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gage_Hero
Old
Thanks Meter 190
I f you want to saty on the rom you have now, check your APN settings, if you have the i337m and want a different rom, check out mapleleaf, it is close to stock and specifically for th i337m. You will need to flash modem NC1 through Odin PC.
Telus Galaxy S4 - Stock 4.3 to
[ROM] Maple leaf iBASTiD if ya aint tried it.... you should... Go Canada... Go iBASTiD......
The Following User Says Thank You to Gage_Hero For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cjoel37
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile 4g lte not working

But one more thing my phone is unlocked and I'm ussing ATT service that why I am requesting help for the 4g lte issue.Should I use your recomendations or I have to wait new info.? otherwise I'm downloading mapleleaf .... mood (( STAND BY))))!