Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,594 Members 39,010 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Has anyone noticed janky scrolling?

Tip us?

immortal7792
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default Has anyone noticed janky scrolling?

Does anyone else notice janky srolling when using their note 3. I notice it somewhat on apps and definitely on the homescreen regardless of the launcher. I'm using the kit Kat launcher and I've noticed its decently smooth scrolling from screen to screen but not buttery smooth. Kind of bothers me because I don't notice anything like this on devices like the moto x or nexus 5.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

XzxBATTxzX
Old
Thanks Meter 99

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal7792 View Post
Does anyone else notice janky srolling when using their note 3. I notice it somewhat on apps and definitely on the homescreen regardless of the launcher. I'm using the kit Kat launcher and I've noticed its decently smooth scrolling from screen to screen but not buttery smooth. Kind of bothers me because I don't notice anything like this on devices like the moto x or nexus 5.

Yes I notice this. Unfortunately the note 3 is not running vanilla android. It will never be close to as smooth as a nexus experience. Are you running stock?
Developer of ButterBoost Rom for the Verizon Note 3

immortal7792
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by XzxBATTxzX View Post
Yes I notice this. Unfortunately the note 3 is not running vanilla android. It will never be close to as smooth as a nexus experience. Are you running stock?
I'm running eclipse right now, but I've run them all. Beans, hyperdrive, Baja, cleanrom, etc. Happens on every one. Upsets me that Samsung has that profound of an effect on the operating system.