Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,095 Members 40,752 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] defy plus code corrupt help!

Tip us?

alex.p.mahmud
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] defy plus code corrupt help!

Hello

I'm trying to get a Defy and this problem is new to me. I installed the Retail Room, when the battery died in the process. Actually the battery is bad contact (discovered it today) and that every time I turn the phone gives the message:

Bootloader

Code Corrupt

Battery Ok
Ok to program
Connect USB
Data Cable

I tried to flash the rom retail again, and RDS Lite is only the message "SW Update In Progress .." ..

Stay long until the battery dies again, which I carry in another defy up to 100% and try again.

What can this be guys? What I have to do to burn the right rom? I've tried some Chinese rooms but without success.

Thanks to al ! !!

alex.p.mahmud
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.p.mahmud View Post
Hello

I'm trying to get a Defy and this problem is new to me. I installed the Retail Room, when the battery died in the process. Actually the battery is bad contact (discovered it today) and that every time I turn the phone gives the message:

Bootloader

Code Corrupt

Battery Ok
Ok to program
Connect USB
Data Cable

I tried to flash the rom retail again, and RDS Lite is only the message "SW Update In Progress .." ..

Stay long until the battery dies again, which I carry in another defy up to 100% and try again.

What can this be guys? What I have to do to burn the right rom? I've tried some Chinese rooms but without success.

Thanks to al ! !!
So guys ,

Scouring the internet and seeing various sites saying it is a difficult problem to solve , found in a Spanish forum a tip that changed a bit my problem .

The hint says to open the unit with a paper clip and touch the top and bottom of the stack which is positioned in the lower left corner of the plate .

I used a bent pin , and with it the phone does not give the error " code corrupt " by pressing power button + volume ( + ) button.

However the device does not leave the motorola logo and does not allow wipes data and cache by pressing power button + volume button ( - )

And if I try to flash a new rom , such as retail , or Chinese , or Chinese roted it back to give the error "Code Corrupt " .

Tried to put a Chinese rom (following the procedure of clips on the stack ) to try to see a miraculous light blue and with it access the custom menu cell . But without success.

So guys , my defy will really turn a great paperweight ?

thank you
Alex
Tags
defy plus code corrupt