Tab 2 Brick And Problem.URGENT!!

OP c903jerk

27th March 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag In side your phone
Thanks Meter: 21

187 posts
More
So I don't have a Tab 2 but I'm posting this in behalf of my cousin which have a P3110 WiFi only Tab 2 7.0

So I tought my cousin how to do root and stuff.But yesterday,when he flashed CM11,something went wrong and it bricked his Tab.

My cuz contacted me via Facebook for help.At first,the Tab was stuck at the boot screen.But after a few hours,the problem went worse.
The Tab will not turn on by pressing the power button.But when a charger is connected,the Tab turns on but it just shows a battery and a loading circle.Thats it.Ill put a picture on how it looked like somewhere.......down here!

Well.I need help to fix this.URGENTLY.Thanks
27th March 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag Shimla
Thanks Meter: 315

785 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by c903jerk

So I don't have a Tab 2 but I'm posting this in behalf of my cousin which have a P3110 WiFi only Tab 2 7.0

So I tought my cousin how to do root and stuff.But yesterday,when he flashed CM11,something went wrong and it bricked his Tab.

My cuz contacted me via Facebook for help.At first,the Tab was stuck at the boot screen.But after a few hours,the problem went worse.
The Tab will not turn on by pressing the power button.But when a charger is connected,the Tab turns on but it just shows a battery and a loading circle.Thats it.Ill put a picture on how it looked like somewhere.......down here!

Well.I need help to fix this.URGENTLY.Thanks

Prerequisites :
Make sure you have samsung usb drivers installed,otherwise odin will not detect it,
then, try these steps :
1)Disconnect the wall charger first. reboot into download mode by long pressing Power button and Volume down buttons simultaneously for 8 to 10 seconds, then when you see "download" mode written,immediately press volume up button.
2) Download odin and download stock firmware from www.samsungupdates.com based on your region.
3) if you phone gets detected,odin textbox will turn green.
4) open odin, now check option " restart" make sure only this option is checked like the following screenshot attached.
5) now click on pda and naviagate to the stock firmware you have downloaded....
6) it will gonno take sometime,,,,,until you see a successful message in the bottom-left corner....

thats it. if you still run into any further issues,please let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Odin flashing.png
Views:	43
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	2652894  
The Following User Says Thank You to lokesh.3440 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag In side your phone
Thanks Meter: 21

187 posts
More
Well thanks for your help.The Tab is working again.Admins please lock.
28th March 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #4  
Flag Shimla
Thanks Meter: 315

785 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by c903jerk

Well thanks for your help.The Tab is working again.Admins please lock.

You are welcome buddy..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread