Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] XOLO Q2000:Not Booting at all!

OP Roxx.R

22nd March 2014, 08:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hello friends!
i need help to recover my Xolo Q2000, i had given my cell to a friend of mine to install apps. but now it doesn't even start! when i turn it on it just shows the logo "XOLO" and then nothing happens, doesnt even boot into recovery as i tried with pressing power and both volume keys together. when i connect it to pc it just shows the battery icon, before it used to show the percentage too...

i am really worried as what to do now?

as far a i remember it had android 4.2.1 and that friend had told me he tried to install new rom or kitkat or recovery..
well, i guess he just messed up and experiemented my Q2000. i just bought it a month ago.

please, Develovers help me, how may repair it back to original state?

thanks in advance.
22nd March 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 149

343 posts
More
Give it back to him and say to flash the stock rom images via flashtool
You can also flash via flashtool

Sent from my A11 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to arnabbiswasalsodeep For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag ahmedabad

3 posts
More
Unhappy IMEI went Missing!
thanks !! actually my friend said he was unable to restore it but i insisted and showed me how he did... later i searched this forum and from recovery i was able to restore the backup i found in a folder "clockworkmod" on memory card .. i got Q2000 working back again but now there is another problem!
sim card is not detected and in settings, phone status, there is no imei number! now how may i restore imei number? i have its backup in memory card "imei.bak" ..i tried with mobile uncle tools to restore it but it doesnt happen.
how would i restore my imei ??
26th March 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #4  
Flag Mumbai

343 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxx.R

thanks !! actually my friend said he was unable to restore it but i insisted and showed me how he did... later i searched this forum and from recovery i was able to restore the backup i found in a folder "clockworkmod" on memory card .. i got Q2000 working back again but now there is another problem!
sim card is not detected and in settings, phone status, there is no imei number! now how may i restore imei number? i have its backup in memory card "imei.bak" ..i tried with mobile uncle tools to restore it but it doesnt happen.
how would i restore my imei ??

Your root may be lost
Otherwise try mtk imei writer tool and restore the imei (check the backup or remove the battery and check the phone's back

Press thanks I'd helped
28th March 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag ahmedabad

3 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabbiswasalsodeep

Your root may be lost
Otherwise try mtk imei writer tool and restore the imei (check the backup or remove the battery and check the phone's back

Press thanks I'd helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabbiswasalsodeep

Your root may be lost

Press thanks I'd helped

my Q2000 is rooted already, i have tried mobile uncle tools to restore imei.bak, tried to look inside of imei.bak in hex editor on my Q2000, even tried from MTKdroidTools, but it doesnt happen to restore the imei... i have got the imei number on the box and bill, etc.. i have tried it so many times that now i remember my 15Digit imei number!!

any specific tricks or things to do or remember while restoring imei by MTKdroid Root & Tools v2.3.2?
may be ther's any mistake i may be doing during writing of imei?
is there any other tools to restore or write imei?

on the device, i cant find any folder named EFS, there is a folder named NVRAM and it has some files and folders in it, but got no luck, dont know what to do with those files with no extension.

is there any other way to do it? please friends, i dont think this is impossible, there must be a way to restore the imei number..
i am now thinking to go and ask local mobile repairing shops and see what they have got to say.. and finally go to the service center.
i cant throw my mobile to dustbin just after using it for merely a month!
28th March 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #6  
Flag Mumbai

343 posts
More
^^that's true
Ask rua1(creator of MTK droid tools) about the imei problem

Press thanks I'd helped
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread