Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 42,563 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] android phone

Tip us?

Hanzla007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] android phone

I recently updated my Galaxy S3 to the new android version 4.3. After the update started everything was normal until the phone shut itself off and did not turn on till now. i checked restarting it plus taking the batteries out and then putting it in nut the phone wont turn on. The phone just shows the samsung logo that glows now and then and nothing more. Please help me what to do and what has happened.

eatsleep
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzla007 View Post
I recently updated my Galaxy S3 to the new android version 4.3. After the update started everything was normal until the phone shut itself off and did not turn on till now. i checked restarting it plus taking the batteries out and then putting it in nut the phone wont turn on. The phone just shows the samsung logo that glows now and then and nothing more. Please help me what to do and what has happened.
Are you on stock firmware and stock update?

Power off your phone and hold power, volume up, and menu button simultaneously, when the screen turns on (samsung Gt-I9300 shows up) then leave the power button ONLY. Then you'll show up to recovery, there wipe user data/factory reset and wipe cahce (partition) and reboot. Wait for some time as it will take some time to boot up...... Another thing, use volume buttons to navigate and power button to select in recovery
Unused Ram is wasted Ram

Phones:
Samsung Galaxy SIII Gt-i9300
Archidroid 1.7.16
Archikernel 1.3
Twrp 2.7.100

AlfasPeralassery
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzla007 View Post
Check the rom was compatible for your device ???
Just open cwm recovery , wipe cache , dalvic cache , data and factory reset . Flash again the rom and reboot your device . After 5-10 min. your device will start .

Hope I helped . Don't forgot to click :thumbup: button .

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I PAUSED ALL MY DEVELOPEMENTS ON XDA FOR FEW DAYS - ALFAS
Hitting Thanks button is much easier than typing Thanks .

Device 1 : Samsung Galaxy S Duos Gt-s7562
Android ver. 4.0.4 & 4.4.2
Rom : KyleOpen & CM11
Device 2 : iKon ik-A800 (TAB)
Rom : Stock .
Android ver. 4.1.1
SystemUI (s7562) :CriTix v2.0.0

Download
MightyBoy
rom for GT-S7562
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlfasPeralassery For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]