Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] android phone

OP Hanzla007

28th March 2014, 12:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I recently updated my Galaxy S3 to the new android version 4.3. After the update started everything was normal until the phone shut itself off and did not turn on till now. i checked restarting it plus taking the batteries out and then putting it in nut the phone wont turn on. The phone just shows the samsung logo that glows now and then and nothing more. Please help me what to do and what has happened.
28th March 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #2  
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ , Where ever's Free WiFi
Thanks Meter: 91

328 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzla007

I recently updated my Galaxy S3 to the new android version 4.3. After the update started everything was normal until the phone shut itself off and did not turn on till now. i checked restarting it plus taking the batteries out and then putting it in nut the phone wont turn on. The phone just shows the samsung logo that glows now and then and nothing more. Please help me what to do and what has happened.

Are you on stock firmware and stock update?

Power off your phone and hold power, volume up, and menu button simultaneously, when the screen turns on (samsung Gt-I9300 shows up) then leave the power button ONLY. Then you'll show up to recovery, there wipe user data/factory reset and wipe cahce (partition) and reboot. Wait for some time as it will take some time to boot up...... Another thing, use volume buttons to navigate and power button to select in recovery
28th March 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #3  
Flag here , @xda
Thanks Meter: 144

240 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzla007

Check the rom was compatible for your device ???
Just open cwm recovery , wipe cache , dalvic cache , data and factory reset . Flash again the rom and reboot your device . After 5-10 min. your device will start .

Hope I helped . Don't forgot to click :thumbup: button .

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlfasMP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread