How to update from ME7 to MJ7, root, install safetrap and HD11 guide

Tip us?

decaturbob
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzywarbles View Post
I am having an issue that I was hoping someone could assist with. I have rooted devices before, galaxy s3, motorola droid x, and the original droid and have never had any issues. I have the verizon model I545 galaxy s4 and followed the instructions in this guide including matching checksums to verify downloads. Everything went fine and I was using my hyperdrive ROM phone for 4 days. I was able to boot into safestrap recovery and was having no issues. Today I was in a rural area and my phone powered off due to my battery draining.

Upon plugging it into a charger I found that it would just show the empty battery sign and then reset and show that symbol again. I was unable to get it to boot properly. I used the volume up key and saw the blue text "booting to recovery" but then it just power cycled and came back to the battery sign again. I tried all combinations I could think of but couldn't get anything to work.

I then used ODIN to install the stock ROM and the install finished correctly but I am still having the same issue.

Going to try Kies recovery mode next.

Has anyone else had this issue?
this isn't the thread tp post this question. You should go to the Q&A forum
S4 powered by hashcode 3.71 safestrap HYPERDRIVE 15 by Sbreen94

Lou 270
Old
Thanks Meter 6
this is a joke I cant get anything to download from all the bs pop ups why cant it be as simple as here is the file you need no logging into some crappy website that wants to sell something l;kajdfkljdkfljadsf all I want is to get my phone back to factory no root but I cant seem to do that

decaturbob
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou 270 View Post
this is a joke I cant get anything to download from all the bs pop ups why cant it be as simple as here is the file you need no logging into some crappy website that wants to sell something l;kajdfkljdkfljadsf all I want is to get my phone back to factory no root but I cant seem to do that
Have no idea what you talking about or why you are posting in this thread.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
S4 powered by hashcode 3.71 safestrap HYPERDRIVE 15 by Sbreen94

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaturbob View Post
Have no idea what you talking about or why you are posting in this thread.

Lol I think he's new here
Anyways he needed the directions/Tar to restore his phone in Odin. I got him going in the right direction now were all good

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lou 270
Old
Thanks Meter 6
No I'm not new just got agitated and posted in the wrong thread but I have searched in several threads and tried several links with no results then some smart butt gets on and spits off a comment about how people need to read a few pages back to find the answer and the few pages back is 20 or so and sometimes more than that but instead of answers it's bla bla bla but thank you for your help and letting me vent

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

That looks like what I need and very well laid out thanks again