FORUMS

Xiaomi Mi5 Specs Leaked, CyanogenMod SDK – XDA TV

CyanogenMod is going to release their own SDK! That and much more news is … more

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Rom with Video Recording

28th March 2014, 03:48 PM |#1  
jayanak69's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
What is the ROM which has good video recording capability except the Stock and Cyanogenmod 7.2. If there are any please suggest them with link(if you can find it )
 
 
29th March 2014, 12:38 AM |#2  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,564
 
More
Any gingerbread AOSP ROM would have the same recording capabilities as cm 7.2.

Also only stock will give you 720p if you care about 720p video recording.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
29th March 2014, 02:43 PM |#3  
jayanak69's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny4579

Any gingerbread AOSP ROM would have the same recording capabilities as cm 7.2.

Also only stock will give you 720p if you care about 720p video recording.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Thanks man, will roms that state "Stock rom based off ota 4.08.605.19 710RD"(like Touch of Blue) provide 720p video recording ? or is it only the stock rom ? I really need a good rom with 720p video recording capability
29th March 2014, 03:24 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Nevada
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Yes,mostly true.....Touch of blue is stock so camera and video functions should be all there.
ICS and later the Original Poster or Rom Developer will state whats working or whats not
your biggest problem will be finding active links. I run community rom when I need video recording but evervolv roms (older..ie pre JellyBean) usually everything works
http://evervolv.com/devices/inc
can't find any other active links
30th March 2014, 02:08 AM |#5  
jayanak69's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernox701

Yes,mostly true.....Touch of blue is stock so camera and video functions should be all there.
ICS and later the Original Poster or Rom Developer will state whats working or whats not
your biggest problem will be finding active links. I run community rom when I need video recording but evervolv roms (older..ie pre JellyBean) usually everything works
http://evervolv.com/devices/inc
can't find any other active links

Just a stupid question, do evervolv 2.2 (pre jellybean) support 720p video recording ? or just normal recording ?
30th March 2014, 02:29 AM |#6  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,564
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayanak69

Just a stupid question, do evervolv 2.2 (pre jellybean) support 720p video recording ? or just normal recording ?

Nothing after froyo except sense supports 720p video recording.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
30th March 2014, 02:27 PM |#7  
jayanak69's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny4579

Nothing after froyo except sense supports 720p video recording.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes