Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 48,689 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem at startup [UTAG "bootmode" fastboot configured as]

Tip us?
 
ChristianB13
Old
(Last edited by ChristianB13; 28th March 2014 at 04:01 PM.) Reason: translate
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default [Q] Problem at startup [UTAG "bootmode" fastboot configured as]

Hey guys, what's up?
I am having a problem with my moto G.
I tell you .. When I turn on the phone, goes directly into fastboot mode (press only on) .. And down I get the legend 'UTAG "bootmode" fastboot configured as' ..
Now, if I select Normal powerup in there, the phone starts without problems .. If I select recovery also goes there without problems ..
I mean that the only thing that happens is that the mobile is turned directly into fastboot mode .. and then select an option works normally.
Nor do I have problems to flash firmware or partitions using fastboot or mfastboot q .. tried everything I can think, I spent x number of firmwares and always the same.
I think .. I repeat, I THINK all started after flashing the GPE ..

I hope someone has information or any idea about it .. My mobile is xt1032
regards
 
ChristianB13
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianB13 View Post
Hey guys, what's up?
I am having a problem with my moto G.
I tell you .. When I turn on the phone, goes directly into fastboot mode (press only on) .. And down I get the legend 'UTAG "bootmode" fastboot configured as' ..
Now, if I select Normal powerup in there, the phone starts without problems .. If I select recovery also goes there without problems ..
I mean that the only thing that happens is that the mobile is turned directly into fastboot mode .. and then select an option works normally.
Nor do I have problems to flash firmware or partitions using fastboot or mfastboot q .. tried everything I can think, I spent x number of firmwares and always the same.
I think .. I repeat, I THINK all started after flashing the GPE ..

I hope someone has information or any idea about it .. My mobile is xt1032
regards
Solved ..




fastboot oem fb_mode_clear

Greetings.
 
nofear2430
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2014
Question help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianB13 View Post
Solved ..




fastboot oem fb_mode_clear

Greetings.

hey pls help out i m trying to unroot my moto g nut after

unroot proses my phone getting Problem at startup is show only unlock warring pls help me out pls
 
ChristianB13
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofear2430 View Post
hey pls help out i m trying to unroot my moto g nut after

unroot proses my phone getting Problem at startup is show only unlock warring pls help me out pls

What is your problem exactly? Show me a picture, or tell me what good sucede.


And... what method did you use to unroot
 
nofear2430
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianB13 View Post
What is your problem exactly? Show me a picture, or tell me what good sucede.


And... what method did you use to unroot


1st i root my moto g this method
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2684234

all is going well after root but ...
i decide to unroot phone
i use this method
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219
used tihs rom RETAIL-ASIA_FALCON_14.10.0Q3.X-84-7-LCG-2_cid7_CFC_1FF_SVC.xml

after that ahhhh only warning mgs cone after that nothing
this is image
http://tinypic.com/r/2wgf1aa/8
pls help out
i am new for this pls guide me
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes