[Q] Timely Alarm Support

OP Robster83

21st January 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50

132 posts
Is it possible for Zooper to recognise alarms set via the Timely alarm App? I've searched and tried myself but cannot make it work, nor find a plugin for it.

Android knows the alarm is set, it displays the 'clock' icon alongside the WiFi, network etc indicators. But when I use the alarm parameters in Zooper it simply says 'Alarm not set'.

Any solutions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Otherwise... is there a 'feature request' section for Zooper?

Thanks!
21st January 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Probably the Zooper Forums
Thanks Meter: 2,331

1,403 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robster83

Is it possible for Zooper to recognise alarms set via the Timely alarm App? I've searched and tried myself but cannot make it work, nor find a plugin for it.

Android knows the alarm is set, it displays the 'clock' icon alongside the WiFi, network etc indicators. But when I use the alarm parameters in Zooper it simply says 'Alarm not set'.

Thanks!

Sorry, I can't really help you out there but I can give you some links where you maybe get some support:
You can request new features on the official support site here: http://zooper.themerapp.com/support/.../forums/268861 and for problems/errors you can go here: http://zooper.themerapp.com/support/.../forums/268863
The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

7 posts
Quote:

Thanks!

Did you ever figure out how to accomplish this? I'm running into the same issue.
28th March 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50

132 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazer380

Did you ever figure out how to accomplish this? I'm running into the same issue.

Sadly no, it still isn't working and I've never managed to find a way around it. I've even changed devices entirely since this thread was started and that's made no difference, as I did wonder if the phone or version of Android was part of the problem. I've gone from 4.3 on a Sony Z1 to 4.4.2 via Cyanogenmod on a Note 3 and it's the same.
28th March 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

7 posts
Quote:

Sadly no, it still isn't working and I've never managed to find a way around it. I've even changed devices entirely since this thread was started and that's made no difference, as I did wonder if the phone or version of Android was part of the problem. I've gone from 4.3 on a Sony Z1 to 4.4.2 via Cyanogenmod on a Note 3 and it's the same.

Bummer. I'm running KitKat on HTC One and no luck. I guess Timely doesn't report back to the stock alarm app and Zooper only reads that. It's like the last thing that I wanted for my theme, but I guess will have to leave it out for now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread