Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,346 Members 47,194 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What? I can't make a call to any number, green call button is gone O.o

Tip us?

olokos
Old
(Last edited by olokos; 28th March 2014 at 04:14 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1079

DONATE TO ME
Default What? I can't make a call to any number, green call button is gone O.o

Hello guys,

I flashed the latest rooted kk firmware. I also got myself. 99 recovery. I'm mostly receiving calls and calling already saved contacts, but I saw that.
I genuinely can't make any calls to new not saved numbers, I can't hide the numeric buttons there either. Green call button doesn't show up at all. Any ideas?

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
My work on xda and things I'm proud of:

If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply.
Away on 2 weeks holidays where I barely get to use the internet there. Will be back past 02.08.2014

olokos
Old
Thanks Meter 1079

DONATE TO ME
Caused by the gravitybox with "fixed volume buttons issue". After I disable the gravitybox it's working again.

If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply.
Away on 2 weeks holidays where I barely get to use the internet there. Will be back past 02.08.2014

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
I don't know if Asia, Dominik and Damian are happy if you give they numbers to the world.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

olokos
Old
Thanks Meter 1079

DONATE TO ME
You're right. I should delete the image since I figured out the problem and there are really weird stalkers these days

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by olokos View Post
there are really weird stalkers these days

XDA used to be more private. You could only see pictures if you're logged in and same with links. I have no idea why they removed those security features.
The Following User Says Thank You to aooga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]