Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 39,682 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[vrTHEME][STOCK TW 4.3][AROMA] All Backs Black S3.3 2014-03-23 (I747/i747m Support)

Tip us?

talkingmonkeys
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1602

DONATE TO ME
New update in the op.

Updated with the Calendar. Also added my SecVideoList xml edits. Hopefully this time FlashBarService works properly too. I didn't actually get to test the video player list (SecVideoList) besides the one I recompiled and posted so let me know if the background is black or white. Same goes with multiwindow. Just figured I'd rush this out because its been about a month. I will probably get a chance to test this out later in the week but the only problems will probably be those 2 not working and they are both posted as flashable zips in here also.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fr3d0x
Old
Thanks Meter 318
great job,thanks!

talkingmonkeys
Old
Thanks Meter 1602

DONATE TO ME
Anyone on the new update care to share their thoughts on the update? Is SecVideoList (Open Video Player, the list page should be black). Also is multiwindow still not taking its edits? It should be blacked out also.

Feel free to leave me screenshots with anything else in the theme that needs worked on.
The Following User Says Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fr3d0x
Old
Thanks Meter 318
The text in multiwindow should be white and no blackClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396023342713.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	2655632
The Following User Says Thank You to fr3d0x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

talkingmonkeys
Old
Thanks Meter 1602

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3d0x View Post
The text in multiwindow should be white and no blackAttachment 2655632
Thank you thats exactly what I meant. It isn't taking the xml file that it needs from the aroma and adding it into your file when it adds the images. Grab the flashbarservice.apk I have posted in the 3rd or 4th post and it will fix it. How about the video player?

Guess I need to do more research on adding xml files into an apk and see if its possible how I want it to do this. Its more ideal to do it this way because the xml file I edited doesn't change at all across carriers.
The Following User Says Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fr3d0x
Old
(Last edited by fr3d0x; 29th March 2014 at 05:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys View Post
Thank you thats exactly what I meant. It isn't taking the xml file that it needs from the aroma and adding it into your file when it adds the images. Grab the flashbarservice.apk I have posted in the 3rd or 4th post and it will fix it. How about the video player?

Guess I need to do more research on adding xml files into an apk and see if its possible how I want it to do this. Its more ideal to do it this way because the xml file I edited doesn't change at all across carriers.
thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to fr3d0x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

selw0nk
Old
Thanks Meter 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys View Post
Anyone on the new update care to share their thoughts on the update? Is SecVideoList (Open Video Player, the list page should be black). Also is multiwindow still not taking its edits? It should be blacked out also.

Feel free to leave me screenshots with anything else in the theme that needs worked on.
Video Player is still white for me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to selw0nk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]