Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,561 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] need Info

Tip us?
 
klopp-o-mat
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 127
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default [Q] need Info

Hi,
I am living in germany and bought my phone via amazon

And is the info (look @ Screenshots) right?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396013202883.jpg
Views:	2155
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	2655394  
 
klopp-o-mat
Old
#2  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 127
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by klopp-o-mat View Post
Hi,
I am living in germany and bought my phone via amazon

And is the info (look @ Screenshots) right?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
Nobody?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
 
koragg97
Old
#3  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 575
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sofia
what do you mean by "right" ?
 
klopp-o-mat
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 127
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97 View Post
what do you mean by "right" ?
Oh sorry i mean should it like that^^ i wanna know that bcoz i bought it in germany not in korea

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
 
koragg97
Old
#5  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 575
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by klopp-o-mat View Post
Oh sorry i mean should it like that^^ i wanna know that bcoz i bought it in germany not in korea

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
well, if you bought it from amazon, chances are that previous owners had flashed a ROM, which is official for Korea.
I'm from Bulgaria, but am currently using a XEC ROM (which is not BG) and all is working fine, so no need to worry about it if your phone is functioning as it should be
 
klopp-o-mat
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 127
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97 View Post
well, if you bought it from amazon, chances are that previous owners had flashed a ROM, which is official for Korea.
I'm from Bulgaria, but am currently using a XEC ROM (which is not BG) and all is working fine, so no need to worry about it if your phone is functioning as it should be
Ok thx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...