Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,558 Members 44,861 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for testers for XenonHD ROM

Tip us?

Michealtbh
Old
Thanks Meter 841
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2grae View Post
Lb or ub?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium HD app
It's AOSP based so requires a custom kernel and ub

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
@iceandfire

Hey Man, may I ask you a question. I come from HTC where I was able to make a EXT4 partition on sd and use that as internal storage for data apps or move them to SD only. My first idea was to sacrifice the internal 16gb storage, format my 64gb card and use that as internal storage instead of 16gb. I know out there still some good application which help in this way but to me it not sound the same. As you are a Developer do you think something like that will be possible on our Z1? It's your Rom addressed in this way?
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

iceandfire
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6807

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
@iceandfire

Hey Man, may I ask you a question. I come from HTC where I was able to make a EXT4 partition on sd and use that as internal storage for data apps or move them to SD only. My first idea was to sacrifice the internal 16gb storage, format my 64gb card and use that as internal storage instead of 16gb. I know out there still some good application which help in this way but to me it not sound the same. As you are a Developer do you think something like that will be possible on our Z1? It's your Rom addressed in this way?
I'm sorry I don't have a Z1! So I can't really say how things work on Z1. None of my devices have an SD card slot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to iceandfire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceandfire View Post
I'm sorry I don't have a Z1! So I can't really say how things work on Z1. None of my devices have an SD card slot.
Z1 have the SD and something like that will be awesome and I know for sure a lot of people will be grateful if someone will do that on our Xperias.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

iceandfire
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6807

DONATE TO ME
There you go guys:
http://www.xenonhd.com/downloads/rom...ned-honami.zip

Sorry for the delay. Please flash and provide feedback!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceandfire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]