Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,167 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any firearm enthusiasts here?

Tip us?

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Default Any firearm enthusiasts here?

In the good 'ol northwest. Need to take my new 92FS out for a spin. And my 870, haha.

What do you plink with?

Sent from my Otterbox Defender Max 5 Blaze edition, 6400mAh extended cell SM-N900P
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1395956600066.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	2654205  
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

Waldschatten
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Plink? An AR-7. The ammo is a whole lot cheaper and it's easy to get wherever you're going.

Mansevolver
Old
(Last edited by Mansevolver; 27th March 2014 at 11:37 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldschatten View Post
Plink? An AR-7. The ammo is a whole lot cheaper and it's easy to get wherever you're going.
AR-7? I don't come across many of those. :0

.22LR doesn't exist. Like the unicorn...

Sent from my Otterbox Defender Max 5 Blaze edition, 6400mAh extended cell SM-N900P
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

Waldschatten
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Mine isn't issue, it's a Henry, and .22LR isn't as hard to find inland as it likely is on the coast.

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldschatten View Post
Mine isn't issue, it's a Henry, and .22LR isn't as hard to find inland as it likely is on the coast.
Oh ;0

alkesh95
Old
Thanks Meter 151
I cant have any firearm ever
Bt still l read this thread just to know about weapons as i love them especially high power and accuracy ones
Big fan of snipers but i wonder who has it on xda

Sent from my C6502 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Globally recognized N00B

M_T_M
Old
Seņor Moderator - uoy llort ot tnaem si eltit sihT
Thanks Meter 5356
I knew I've seen your costume..err...your fancy clothing somewhere else http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2599777

Thread closed as it seems very similar to your other one. Just carry on over thar!!

Cheers,

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe